Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most FBHW Fans are Annoying
If there is one thing I have noticed about callers on the show and people who post in this message board, it is that they are obsessed with using drops from the show in their everyday speech. Its like people can't write or speak a sentence without sounding like the soundboard or overusing the catchphrases from the show!

I just joined this message board and it only took me 5 minutes to get sick of everyone pretending they are Eric Zane. There can be only one Eric Zane.
I'm not trying to pretend to be anyone. I'm Hines, l2dealwithit.
haha
slicedbread Wrote:I'm not trying to pretend to be anyone. I'm Hines, l2dealwithit.

you should spell it correctly next time?
theterribletwist Wrote:If there is one thing I have noticed about callers on the show and people who post in this message board, it is that they are obsessed with using drops from the show in their everyday speech. Its like people can't write or speak a sentence without sounding like the soundboard or overusing the catchphrases from the show!

That's super interesting!
theterribletwist Wrote:If there is one thing I have noticed about callers on the show and people who post in this message board, it is that they are obsessed with using drops from the show in their everyday speech. Its like people can't write or speak a sentence without sounding like the soundboard or overusing the catchphrases from the show!

I just joined this message board and it only took me 5 minutes to get sick of everyone pretending they are Eric Zane. There can be only one Eric Zane.
wow you just joined this message board and it only took me 1 post to realize that your a stupid prick.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

wow cool story horrible bitch
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!

You mean like "Keep talking more you window licking minger".
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Philly Mike Wrote:

wow you just joined this message board and it only took me 1 post to realize that your a stupid prick.

Erm... he made that post last June.

Oh my god. Who. The Hell. Cares?
potthole Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:

Erm... he made that post last June.
i know but i didnt see it then so i had to reply to it now, I was bored and caffinated... what do you expect... now i am tired and not caffinated and that's worse.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I think it shows a healthy consistency of personality to hate something after almost a year has passed. I'm as irked now re-reading it as I was then.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I miss the twist. He was fun.
Wowie Groovie !
I don't remember twist...slicedbread disapeared right about the time I joined.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"