Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRD Wendy's Commercial
At the end of that Wendy's commercial, was that intern Milton speaking?
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
i think so, it sure sounds like him. hah
I was wondering the exact same thing. Milton makin some scratch on the side ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I was wondering the exact same thing. Milton makin some scratch on the side ?

Probably not. He's probably getting paid in free sandwiches for Wendy's. Or coupons. Poor Milton...
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I was wondering the exact same thing. Milton makin some scratch on the side ?

Probably not. He's probably getting paid in free sandwiches for Wendy's. Or coupons. Poor Milton...

I'd take free damn Wendy's any day.... Smile
Peachs Wrote:
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:Probably not. He's probably getting paid in free sandwiches for Wendy's. Or coupons. Poor Milton...

I'd take free damn Wendy's any day.... Smile

Free Baconator? Sign me up.
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:I'd take free damn Wendy's any day.... Smile

Free Baconator? Sign me up.

Hell yeah ! in fact give me a blank check for 20 Wendy's bucks and I wll fire 450 rounds of 9mm ammunition into medium crowds.
Wowie Groovie !
I think I heard him speaking in another ad too, not too sure I remember what it was about though, I think it was some kind of local paper or some sort of GR announcement commercial thing, can't remember for the life of me.
haven't had wendy's in awhile.... now I'm craving hot fries dipped in frosty...
Philly Mike Wrote:I think I heard him speaking in another ad too, not too sure I remember what it was about though, I think it was some kind of local paper or some sort of GR announcement commercial thing, can't remember for the life of me.

Radio stations often times will cut the audio for commercials their air. Not all the commercials, but probably more than most people would think.
potthole Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:I think I heard him speaking in another ad too, not too sure I remember what it was about though, I think it was some kind of local paper or some sort of GR announcement commercial thing, can't remember for the life of me.

Radio stations often times will cut the audio for commercials their air. Not all the commercials, but probably more than most people would think.

I know, it just sounds weird hearing Milton speak on the radio outside of the show, it seems he may be climbing up the GRD ladder.
I wonder if he will go by Milton, like how Loose Wendy still goes by that.
yewt Wrote:I wonder if he will go by Milton, like how Loose Wendy still goes by that.

Sounds like he should, hell if the guys from the show gave you a nickname you would keep with it too.
I think it is him. I think he also does the Toyota commercials too, or some car commercial. I recognize the lisp!

I should also add that I hate, with passion, the wendys commercials. That girls annoying voice is totally turning me away from Wendy's, and I freaking love that place. Sad