Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DTZ 7-17-08
Robert Downey Jr.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yes!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Boy that was kinda messed up losing the original caller. I wonder what happened to him. I figured he got caught and had to go into work.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Admin Wrote:Robert Downey Jr.

That dude was seriously struggling with that answer, and to totally pull that out of the air feels suspicious. I dunno if we should be posting answers on the board while the game is going on...
elegor Wrote:

That dude was seriously struggling with that answer, and to totally pull that out of the air feels suspicious. I dunno if we should be posting answers on the board while the game is going on...

Yeah, it seemed a little fishy. It felt as if the guys thought he was cheating too. I think guilty concious kicked in is why the call was "dropped".
elegor Wrote:

I've never made it through to play the game, but I think when Joe is getting the player's info one of the things he tells them is that they aren't allowed to use their computers to cheat.

And I think I remember one time where they busted a guy who was using his computer, he was looking up answers and you could hear his keyboard clicking as he typed.

I don't think posting the answers here or in the chat room is a bad idea. It's fun and goes with the flow of the show.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
elegor Wrote:That dude was seriously struggling with that answer, and to totally pull that out of the air feels suspicious. I dunno if we should be posting answers on the board while the game is going on...

I've never made it through to play the game, but I think when Joe is getting the player's info one of the things he tells them is that they aren't allowed to use their computers to cheat.

And I think I remember one time where they busted a guy who was using his computer, he was looking up answers and you could hear his keyboard clicking as he typed.

I don't think posting the answers here or in the chat room is a bad idea. It's fun and goes with the flow of the show.

Hitting refresh on a thread is a lot quieter then typing to find answers in Google. The game is more fun to listen to if you can share your own answers with people though... hence this thread.
elegor Wrote:

But wouldn't it be funny if we posted the wrong answer and the caller said that same wrong answer . . . .then we'd have to call a game foul!! That would be cool. And FBHW would be indebted to us forever!! Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
That second player had one of the more epic fails. Man, I was kicking butt from home today.
It sucks, I've been trying for a year to get through for DTZ, but no luck. Oh well, gonna wait for the pot to get big and hope I get through. I want to take that Armenian down!
Ok, when I got through the week before last., Joe asked my name, calling location, and phone#, then told me I was caller #8. He told me to stay where I was because the connection was good and not to cuss. He didn't say anything about cheating but the guys have been doing this long enough to kinda feel out the person and the way they are answering to tell if they are cheating. And Honestly, the Money is awsome, but just knowing that you beat Zane..............its the Best
I dominated!

That first guy, at one point I heard him go through a door and I could here machines. I'm guessing the bossman told him to get his arse in gear.

Yeah, that RDJ answer was very suspicious. Who says, "I don't even have a guess" and then pulls RDJ at random?
He probably guess RJD because he is one of the most well-known celebs that has been to the slammer.
Or because free beer said he has regained popularity, and since Iron Man just came out, he is really popular lately.