Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does the Bob and Tom show have a message board?
like eff the cubbies style!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
If so, we should jihad that bitch.
Fistor Wrote:If so, we should jihad that bitch.

oh god yes!

we should use our same usernames or have a place where we can refernce to know who's who
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
While this is just in the planning stages (if it's even at that stage), I'll throw out the caveat:

I'm not suggesting 50 of us storm their boards and all get banned for being douches. I'm thinking of making it funny. Infiltrating it on the sly, so to speak. Being a douche, but being so on the downlow.
like we douche it up here
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Brilliant! I just did a quick Google search and found a few threads, but no full-on message boards. But if anyone finds one do let us know, it would be a great bonding experience!
That's what she said.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:like we douche it up here

Exactly. Only funny.
I have a hard enough time trying to keep up on this message board!! But it would be kinda fun Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:like we douche it up here

Exactly. Only funny.

Funny like Howie is looking?
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Exactly. Only funny.

Funny like Howie is looking?

Maybe you fellas should sit this one out....
Fistor Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Funny like Howie is looking?

Maybe you fellas should sit this one out....

i like turtles
Sounded like work anyways Tongue
They don't have an official message board, that I see.

Eff, that would've been fun. I had thoughts.
Fistor Wrote:They don't have an official message board, that I see.

eff, that would've been fun. I had thoughts.
[Image: dvdrewinderzw81_2.jpg]
So's your penis!!!@# >Sad

shut up poopie
Have Biff start them a message board dummy, then we could all be on it and never get kicked off
I looked for a Kevin Matthews message board as well, but couldn't find one. Since his listening audience's concept of a high powered computer is an Etch-A-Sketch with three knobs, I was unsurprised. He doesn't even have a web page, that I saw.
[quote="wienerpoopie"] Have Biff start them a message board dummy, then we could all be on it and never get kicked off
[Image: hutz_pointing.gif]
While a novel idea to storm a Bob and Tom forum, here's what would happen:

They would in turn seek out and find this forum. Then the trolling would begin. Then it creates a lot of work for the people who run the forum who do this on their own time. I'd have to meticulously review each new account and try to ward off trolls. Then the infighting would begin and this forum, which I think is running rather smoothly, would become a huge cluster foxtrot and cease to be fun anymore.

So if you hate this place and you hate the moderators then by all means go be an a-hole and bring this forum down.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:While a novel idea to storm a Bob and Tom forum, here's what would happen:

They would in turn seek out and find this forum. Then the trolling would begin. Then it creates a lot of work for the people who run the forum who do this on their own time. I'd have to meticulously review each new account and try to ward off trolls. Then the infighting would begin and this forum, which I think is running rather smoothly, would become a huge cluster foxtrot and cease to be fun anymore.

So if you hate this place and you hate the moderators then by all means go be an a-hole and bring this forum down.

yeah, well it was just a thought :-[
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:While a novel idea to storm a Bob and Tom forum, here's what would happen:

yeah, well it was just a thought :-[

I like how you are thinking... even if that one is better to imagine then in reality. I still like the idea of welcoming them when they come to DeVos in December.

See Biff, this is why you are in charge here. You have this extraordinary ability to think twice and consider the consequences before you do things. It's an admirable trait that us blue-names can only wish to achieve Undecided
That's what she said.
I just assumed they would be a bunch of pussy babies like the guy from save the cubbies.com
Allyson Wrote:

See Biff, this is why you are in charge here. You have this extraordinary ability to think twice and consider the consequences before you do things. It's an admirable trait that us blue-names can only wish to achieve Undecided

That's some brilliant Ass-kissing Ally, top notch !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:That's some brilliant Ass-kissing Ally, top notch !

"Don't act like you're not impressed."
That's what she said.

Well all of that plus what would really be the point. If you want to start an argument just go to the touchy subject forum, if you want to be an ass just start acting like titan, and if you want to be a dick do so outside of here, I am sure no one here wants to deal with it.

Not to mention it sounds like something that only a high-schooler would find fun.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Oh ye of little faith... FBHW fans are of a different breed. You should know this... You're one of them! Seek and Destroy! It's time Bob and Tom fans be introduced to Tub Girl.
glikeglook Wrote:

Oh ye of little faith... FBHW fans are of a different breed. You should know this... You're one of them! Seek and Destroy! It's time Bob and Tom fans be introduced to Tub Girl.

We could send titan to show them what goatse is 8-)
wienerpoopie Wrote:
glikeglook Wrote:Oh ye of little faith... FBHW fans are of a different breed. You should know this... You're one of them! Seek and Destroy! It's time Bob and Tom fans be introduced to Tub Girl.

We could send titan to show them what goatse is 8-)

Agreed.
Philly Mike Wrote:

Well all of that plus what would really be the point. If you want to start an argument just go to the touchy subject forum, if you want to be an ass just start acting like titan, and if you want to be a dick do so outside of here, I am sure no one here wants to deal with it.

Not to mention it sounds like something that only a high-schooler would find fun.

You talk big now that the boss has handed down the sentence. :Smile

I would've made it funny. Trust me. Don't trust these others. Trust me.
Fistor Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:Well all of that plus what would really be the point. If you want to start an argument just go to the touchy subject forum, if you want to be an ass just start acting like titan, and if you want to be a dick do so outside of here, I am sure no one here wants to deal with it.

+1 for defending yourself in a big way
Fistor Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:Well all of that plus what would really be the point. If you want to start an argument just go to the touchy subject forum, if you want to be an ass just start acting like titan, and if you want to be a dick do so outside of here, I am sure no one here wants to deal with it.

I would've said something beforehand had I taken the time to actually look at the post before he got here, but hey there is no way for me to prove myself...
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Ok, so I made this post before I read Biff's three snaps in a circle post - so I guess the dream is dead. But SHIT that would be funny.

OMG - what we should do is go on the B&T board and talk about our guys show like it's the B&T Show.

Elementary example - "did you hear what Bob said today on what bob thinks" - so instead of saying "What Hotwings thinks" etc. Except we can not make any mention of the FBHW show specifically just situationally - see how long it takes those pansies to figure it out. And they'll be so like "What the hell are these fag asses talking about" b/c nothing we say about the B&T show will have happened that day on their dumb show.

When can we start?! ;D
zanessweater Wrote:Ok, so I made this post before I read Biff's three snaps in a circle post - so I guess the dream is dead. But SHIT that would be funny.

OMG - what we should do is go on the B&T board and talk about our guys show like it's the B&T Show.

Elemantry example - "did you hear what Bob said today on what bob thinks" - so instead of saying "What Hotwings thinks" etc. Except we can not make any mention of the FBHW show specifically just situationally - see how long it takes those pansies to figure it out. And they'll be so like "What the hell are these fag asses talking about" b/c nothing we say about the B&T show will have happened that day on their dumb show.

When can we start?! ;D

Run Forest Run !
Wowie Groovie !
Fistor Wrote:I looked for a Kevin Matthews message board as well, but couldn't find one. Since his listening audience's concept of a high powered computer is an Etch-A-Sketch with three knobs, I was unsurprised. He doesn't even have a web page, that I saw.

Actually he does. www.kevhead.com

It has a forum, although infrequently visited AFAICT.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I looked for a Kevin Matthews message board as well, but couldn't find one. Since his listening audience's concept of a high powered computer is an Etch-A-Sketch with three knobs, I was unsurprised. He doesn't even have a web page, that I saw.

Actually he does. www.kevhead.com

It has a forum, although infrequently visited AFAICT.

Why are you dangling a carrot in front of me? You know my will is weak.
Fistor Wrote:Why are you dangling a carrot in front of me? You know my will is weak.

Okay, take that shit to the sex thread, okay gee dee it?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Why are you dangling a carrot in front of me? You know my will is weak.

Okay, take that shit to the sex thread, okay gee dee it?

Nah, I have actual work to do today. Please hold all my calls and tell the fellas not to talk about me until Monday. Thanks.

Biff,

You're right man.
Sometimes, just as in science, people are too concerned with whether they CAN do something, they often forget whether they SHOULD.