Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the Home Page Be Updated?
I mean look at it. They still have Dude Shadoway, PA Pranks, and Idiot of the Day. The last 'Vote On It' was on 5/16/04. And they still say that Producer Joes Bio is still in progress. All I'm saying is please just update the website weekly.
RIGHT ON
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I've been thinking that for a long time. I hate to say it, but MyWebTown puts together a crummy site in general. Their image links have no labels, and the dates are usually wrong on the download links. It is just a lame website. I'd love to redo it for them, but I doubt they will drop MyWebTown.
I hate to say it but maybe they should have a MySpace?
Mike Double U Wrote:I hate to say it but maybe they should have a MySpace?

Not as an alternative to a regular website. I think it would be a good idea for them to have an official MySpace page in addition to a website. These days, it is just common sense marketing to have a MySpace page.
As I have said in other posts, I am more than willing to do it for free
Does anybody here remember the old website? I think they were using it up until maybe two years ago. It was a lot worse than this current one.

I do agree, though, that some major updates would do the current site good.
Please make it more Mac friendly? Please?
I'm on the air Sundays 6p-10pm. Listen Live @ Q103Albany.com
potthole Wrote:Does anybody here remember the old website? I think they were using it up until maybe two years ago. It was a lot worse than this current one.

I do agree, though, that some major updates would do the current site good.
I disagree. I think the old site was a lot better. I can't even read any of the links on the front page since all there is a black background. I am really unimpressed with MyWebTown. The show should definitely go with someone else to do their website. The site is a real major player on stuff that happens with the show (like this message board).
i really wish they would keep more 'what can joe do' vids up there. i know you can sometimes find old ones on youtube, but not all of them are up there.
the site they have now looks like something a 4th grader put together a little time and elbow grease could make that shit look top notch....if derek bombards them with emails or something maybe they will let him do it for free
Cmon guys, look at all of the threads regarding your website. Hell, look at the poll on this thread, 100% agree that you need to fix your website, and you cant get 100% of your fans to agree what color the sky is.

Cmon, boys for your fans, for yourselves, fix the damn website, it fu-cking sucks
Wowie Groovie !
Upon some thinking (yes, I know I even posted in here earlier), I'm going to direct all further discussion about the website to this thread.