Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The official Zanes a dick thread
Write here if you think so too.
if by dick you mean hero with a tight body, then yes.
not at all. He definitely just speaks his mind. What's wrong with that?
Obviously I do! I want him to punch a baby someday
Just because he speaks his mind doesn't mean he's a dick.
Do dicks pour used motor oil in their back yard? Yes.
This is great!
Better than being a puss like Free Beer.
someone needs to register and enter these guys into the "Dickipedia" website
rodneyn Wrote:not at all. He definitely just speaks his mind. What's wrong with that?

If your mind is filled with dick, then speaking your mind makes you a dick. Zane's mind is full of dick.
Zane is very outspoken and entertaining, he doesn't hold back!
HA! Zane is cool... when he gets pissed he is hilarious. Rock on Zane, As an actor though Sad. Very Sad
He's very "I won't believe it till I see it"...even when everyone else thinks something different. So yeah, he's not afraid to go against the grain.
I don't think he's a dick, I just think he's ignorant.
I think Zane should put some pics up of his wifes ner boobs.....before and after....we all heard about them but never got any idea of how she looks now.

Come on Zane share the wealth!!!!
I think hot wings is the arrogant dick head.
who needs mancow when you have zane
come on you need a dick with two other pussys.............
Zane is an a-hole, but that's what I like most about the show.
Zane is a dick, but to paraphase a quote from Team america

Zane is a dick! He's a reckless, arrogant, stupid dick. And Free Beer is a pussy. And Hotwings is an a-hole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get Effed by dicks. But dicks also Eff a-holes: a-holes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with a-holes their way. But the only thing that can Eff an a-hole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they Eff too much or Eff when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become a-holes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us Eff this a-hole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
You are what you eat, so therefore Zane's a dick.
apparently you can't use the work F--- on this thread...

Hence all the trucks in my previous post.

Dammit.
outkast1914 Wrote:apparently you can't use the work F--- on this thread...

Hence all the trucks in my previous post.

Dammit.

That's F'd up.
I think zane is secretly kinky, with the feats of strength and asking to be cuffed, he's into S&M and doesn't admit it. one day he'll come out of the closet, and find that his wife is a dominatrix.
I think some of you are reading a little bit much into Zane's life here....

I just think he's an ass. A hilarious one.
Zane is an ass - but he's really just overcompensating b/c he's a big pussy at heart
\\\\
Chris Wrote:You are what you eat, so therefore Zane's a dick.

I think YOU'RE a dick.. shutup
Zane's a dick... but so what? There's nothing wrong with that. I'm more concerned with the fact that he constantly fails at uploading the podcast correctly.

Also, those who say Hot Wings is a prick and Free Beer is a pussy are totally correct. The only thing holding back an episode of the Ten and Donkey Show is pussy ass Free Beer being unwilling to do a Joe stunt.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Love Zane! Without him the show would not be what it is. Just try and picture FB and HW trying to hold a conversation while doing a bit. Yeah real hilarious
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:Love Zane! Without him the show would not be what it is. Just try and picture FB and HW trying to hold a conversation while doing a bit. Yeah real hilarious

Gotta agree! And they wouldn't have someone to consistenly make a fool out himself...

Sometimes I wonder if a portion of the things that come out of his mouth is an act. I mean he hasn't said as much REALLY stupid stuff lately, but the stuff he's said in the past really makes me wonder.
I think he is missing that little inhibitor in the brain that stops you from blurting out inappropriate/crazy/offensive things (read: awesome) and he has the ability to consciously ramp it up on purpose. Even if you don't think it's funny every time, it always at least elicits a headshake
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
99 Million plus 1 Million times 700 people agree, Zane makes the show better. That's like, 700 Billion people...

Wait a second...
i looked up his math work sheet that joe posted. looks like he got a little distracted...
[Image: 17770627ym2.jpg]
Zane is kind of a dick, but in the way that he just says what's on his mind and usually doesn't seem to stop and think before he speaks.

I also agree that Hotwings is the a-hole, in that he comes across as a know it all; which is funny when he's busted as wrong.

And Free Beer is the pussy. He usually seems timid to say anything absolute, unless it's some politically correct thing where it's ok to act outraged, which to me just proves you're an even bigger pussy.
Zane's math equation:

Is he really that much of an idiot?

Add two zeroes and quit making yourself look so dumb.
Years ago I heard a report that the best morning shows consist of the following (my opinion):

Dick = Zane
Dork = Freebeer
Darling = Joe

I don't know were Hotwings fits in.
dingdongyo Wrote:i looked up his math work sheet that joe posted. looks like he got a little distracted...
[Image: 17770627ym2.jpg]

I should have known this wasn't the real sheet, Mr. MSPaint. But the extra pictures were pretty hilarious!!

Here's the real one:

[Image: 200809250827114241-3.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Someone please explain Zane's logic here. I just can't follow it.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Someone please explain Zane's logic here. I just can't follow it.

Neither can he. ;D ???
Zane is a major dick, but he still is great on the show. If he was just a guy out in public he would probably get his ass kicked on a regular basis, but I think he just gets a little case of "radio nutsack" every once in a while, meaning that he wouldn't say any of that stuff outside of the studio. It's kind of like the "board nuts" that most of people get. I wouldn't say half the crap to anyone's face that I say on message boards.

Ultimately, he's a great part of the show and it's really funny to hear him get so pissed when he can't beat Free Beer in a simple argument!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"