Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more sex ?
Where'd the sex thread disappear to ?
Wowie Groovie !
You need a password now
Titan = DENIED!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Titan ! Wrote:Where'd the sex thread disappear to ?

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?board=adhd

I have been told that I can give the password to anyone I see fit... so PM me for the password.
WHAT ? Why ? so what are the criteria for getting the pass word ?

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:WHAT ? Why ? so what are the criteria for getting the pass word ?

Umm... ask me nice... but you were already denied so its too late for you. Anyone else can get it from me by asking.
My vote is actually void, PM Zee for the password
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Zee Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:WHAT ? Why ? so what are the criteria for getting the pass word ?

Umm... ask me nice... but you were already denied so its too late for you. Anyone else can get it from me by asking.

I didn't even know I had applied. Denied without even trying, that's a new low.

Seriously, this has me in a snit. Why is that thread password protected ? How do you even get to it ?

If the FBHW show was 100% G rated kid friendly, I could see blocking sex related content, but c'mon guys, they talk about sex on the show all the time. sigh. :Smile
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Umm... ask me nice... but you were already denied so its too late for you. Anyone else can get it from me by asking.

Seriously, this has me in a snit. Why is that thread password protected ? How do you even get to it ?

If the FBHW show was 100% G rated kid friendly, I could see blocking sex related content, but c'mon guys, they talk about sex on the show all the time. sigh. :Smile

This actually upsets you? Seriously?

Might be time to re-evaluate things if you get seriously upset about a free messageboard on which you waste practically every waking hour.
It's dose seem wierd, I read about a quarter of that thread and it wasn't that bad. Well except that one photo that got pulled, and nurses description of her sex noises, and all the position talk, oh yeah and the part where all the girls admit to being lezzy...

Yeah good call on the move. where's my fin password Zee!
Titan ! Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Umm... ask me nice... but you were already denied so its too late for you. Anyone else can get it from me by asking.

Don't even get me started on this one titan. We have our own little thing going now.

Oh, and wiener just got sent the first pics of me. Yet to get a reaction.
y'all get your freak on elsewheres now. deal with it. Smile
Jo Wrote:y'all get your freak on elsewheres now. deal with it. Smile

There are all types of people in the world. Deal with it. And get a sense of humor while you're at it. :-*
This discussion has already been addressed amongst the major players. If you'd like a summary then PM me. I'm not going to sit here and read a bunch of infighting because I did my damnedest to try to please 5 people out of a community of 1500.

Next time I'm just going to delete the whole gee dee thing rather than try to keep everyone happy.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:This discussion has already been addressed amongst the major players. If you'd like a summary then PM me. I'm not going to sit here and read a bunch of infighting because I did my damnedest to try to please 5 people out of a community of 1500.

Next time I'm just going to delete the whole gee dee thing rather than try to keep everyone happy.

You're right Biff. This is old. Thanks for your help. Don't delete us, please!
Peanut Butter Crunch, now there is a tasty cereal.
Admin Wrote:This discussion has already been addressed amongst the major players. If you'd like a summary then PM me. I'm not going to sit here and read a bunch of infighting because I did my damnedest to try to please 5 people out of a community of 1500.

When you decided to make this a password protected thread, how did you decide who you would send the password to ?

sorry Biff, but this is pure censorship to me, and as an American, I simply can not accept that.

sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I didn't even know I had applied. Denied without even trying, that's a new low.

Don't even get me started on this one titan. We have our own little thing going now.

Oh, and wiener just got sent the first pics of me. Yet to get a reaction.

Nursey, in this topic yours is the one opinion I value above all others, so I would very much like to "get you started" please share your opinion ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:When you decided to make this a password protected thread, how did you decide who you would send the password to ?

sorry Biff, but this is pure censorship to me, and as an American, I simply can not accept that.

The password was given to the five people who participate in the thread the most. They were told they could invite whoever they wanted so long as they were 18 or over. I guess they didn't want to invite you. Take your censorship crying bullshit to the ones who didn't want you in.

Titan ! Wrote:Nursey, in this topic yours is the one opinion I value above all others, so I would very much like to "get you started" please share your opinion ?

If she wanted you to read her opinion she would have given you the password. Take a hint.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan ! Wrote:When you decided to make this a password protected thread, how did you decide who you would send the password to ?

Gee, you'd think this was somewhere that important, world-impacting issues and topic were discussed. Oh, wait. We're a bunch of goof that talk about a radio show. I never knew forums were such serious business!
Titan ! Wrote:sorry Biff, but this is pure censorship to me, and as an American, I simply can not accept that.

Please tell me you just finished spray painting something before you wrote that.
If you would like the password to get in let me know....Biff and I had a chat and for me to become more popular with everyone we had to hide the good thread and make me the key master/gate keeper. This helps me in getting more PM's as only your wives/husbands (yes i'm not picky) were contacting me.

Peace and Chicken Greese
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
i don't have the password, but i am curious if there's anything going on in there that there wasn't before. that's all i really want to know.
dingdongyo Wrote:i don't have the password, but i am curious if there's anything going on in there that there wasn't before. that's all i really want to know.

there is, we have our own adult create a caption, polls that discuss who we want into the secret club, and general discussion that would probably be fine out here.

makes you more curious doesn't it... ;D
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:i don't have the password, but i am curious if there's anything going on in there that there wasn't before. that's all i really want to know.

there is, we have our own adult create a caption, polls that discuss who we want into the secret club, and general discussion that would probably be fine out here.

Thats not what he was really asking. To answer your real question... no... the Nurse has not posted any pictures of herself in that area.
Zee Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:there is, we have our own adult create a caption, polls that discuss who we want into the secret club, and general discussion that would probably be fine out here.

Thats not what he was really asking. To answer your real question... no... the Nurse has not posted any pictures of herself in that area.

well that's a strike. if there's no semi-nudes of either of you, then i think i'm all set. but thanks for the info.
dingdongyo Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Thats not what he was really asking. To answer your real question... no... the Nurse has not posted any pictures of herself in that area.

well that's a strike. if there's no semi-nudes of you, then i think i'm all set. but thanks for the info.

there is a photo of weinerpoopie with a giant erection....our mom took the photo
dingdongyo Wrote:well that's a strike. if there's no semi-nudes of you, then i think i'm all set. but thanks for the info.

there is a photo of weinerpoopie with a giant erection....our mom took the photo

Photo shopped I'm sure...C'mon, giant?? Aren't you two brothers?

ohhh, I guess you think you're giant too. I guess on that scale....
Zee Wrote:Thats not what he was really asking. To answer your real question... no... the Nurse has not posted any pictures of herself in that area.

Ha ha, you're funny. Now back to Howie's Boom Boom Room. Smile
dingdongyo Wrote:well that's a strike. if there's no semi-nudes of you, then i think i'm all set. but thanks for the info.

good pitch, but i'm not quite sold yet. i need just a little more to put it over the top. next time, you should spin a basketball on it or something.

by the way, i always do that to people: post something, then edit it like a minute later, but someone already quotes the original. you'll have to forgive me. i'm a terrible conversationalist in general.
So, now that the sex/adult thread is closed, where is the appropriate area to try and get Nurse to post photos ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:So, now that the sex/adult thread is closed, where is the appropriate area to try and get Nurse to post photos ?

Try PM.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:So, now that the sex/adult thread is closed, where is the appropriate area to try and get Nurse to post photos ?

Try PM.

i don't think it'll work.....who leaked that the thread was gone?
Fistor Wrote:Try PM.

i don't think it'll work.....who leaked that the thread was gone?

I have a feeling it was a 62 year old man named Zee.
Why can't someone just post the password and then those of us who like sex can check it out? Come on guys, quit trying too be exclusive.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Why can't someone just post the password and then those of us who like sex can check it out? Come on guys, quit trying too be exclusive.

I think it got shut down. Bad health inspection report I heard . . . they got a score of -3 on their karma.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Why can't someone just post the password and then those of us who like sex can check it out? Come on guys, quit trying too be exclusive.

I think it got shut down. Bad health inspection report I heard . . . they got a score of -3 on their karma.

it's frozen, no posts or threads but you can still read what is there. It was a mutual agreement to do it as it just turned into a general discussion and 'shoot the breeze' hence the thread.
Queenie Wrote:I think it got shut down. Bad health inspection report I heard . . . they got a score of -3 on their karma.

it's frozen, no posts or threads but you can still read what is there. It was a mutual agreement to do it as it just turned into a general discussion and 'shoot the breeze' hence the thread.

It is indeed available for viewing by anyone who has achieved the age of 18. The password is not public information. You can PM Howie for it if you're really interested. The first few pages contain some material that could be considered questionable and not safe for work. Then it gets really boring for about 50 pages.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:it's frozen, no posts or threads but you can still read what is there. It was a mutual agreement to do it as it just turned into a general discussion and 'shoot the breeze' hence the thread.

It is indeed available for viewing by anyone who has achieved the age of 18. The password is not public information. You can PM Howie for it if you're really interested. The first few pages contain some material that could be considered questionable and not safe for work. Then it gets really boring for about 50 pages.

i almost want to not give out the password to anyone. The topic is still pretty sore for some people as it shows with several of us frequenter's karma. I'm to the point of wanting to forget about it and pretend it's not there.
Queenie Wrote:

hehe, I heard worse than a -3 Tongue
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Peace and Chicken Greese

It's Grease Howie - with an A - you're beginning to sound like a Nissan Employee Wink
zanessweater Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Peace and Chicken Greese

It's Grease Howie - with an A - you're beginning to sound like a Nissan Employee Wink

I ocassionally spell words incorrectly on purpose...like doosh

that was not one of those times