Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like Ben Folds?
Hotwings likes to make fun of Brick so I was wondering if there were any BF fans.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
Ben Folds or Ben Folds Five? wondering because "Brick" was by BFF and you're asking about BF.

anyways, i like BF. "Bitches ain't shit" always makes me laugh a bit.
don't like either, as a wise man once said:

"it's boring"
Not really. Rockin' The Subarbs, however, will usually get me boppin' around with the tune.
I love him. I've ran into him downtown Nashville twice and he's got to be one of the nicest guys ever.
Who the eff is Ben Folds? I can't really comment until I know that!! Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Who the eff is Ben Folds? I can't really comment until I know that!! Tongue

Try that little search engine thingy...You know, the box next to the"gay thugs add"...WTF is that all about?
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Who the eff is Ben Folds? I can't really comment until I know that!! Tongue

Try that little search engine thingy...You know, the box next to the"gay thugs add"...WTF is that all about?

Hey baby . . .KMA! And I did try that little search engine thingy . . . it didn't bring up anything but his facebook page (i guess it's his, it's Ben Folds facebook page . . ANYWAY!!) and the only other thing was something about poker.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Jo Wrote:Ben Folds or Ben Folds Five? wondering because "Brick" was by BFF and you're asking about BF.

anyways, i like BF. "Bitches ain't shit" always makes me laugh a bit.

Well if you count the Ben Folds Live album then it wasn't Ben Folds Five...so either one. Either way Ben is still there.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
When and how was Hot Wings making fun of Ben Folds?