Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't interrupt me while I'm Interrupting you
Wow did Freebeer EVER let Zane have it over his last interruption of Weird Al. For a second there I think Freebeer was actually pissed. Funny as hell though. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. :o
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Still not as good as FBs interuption of Dave Winfield awhile back. FB was probably pissed that Zane was stealing his interviewing technique. Also they mentioned how the message board thinks Zane interrupts all the time.
He does interupt ALL the time. That is not what bothers me though, its his constant muttering to "himself" after he gets pissed off. It's a bit annoying. Can't hear anyone else, like Weird Al.
Im so glad zane did that! it was funny as hell!
Zanes interruptions are amazing. Some of the best moments came from his interuptions
I've got a problem with interrupting ppl when they talk... I'm working on it though... lol
It definitely pisses me off. especially when he keeps on and on. With regard to the comment about people on the message board saying he interrupts all the time . . . guilty, i've posted that comment quite a few times!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Growing up I was severly punished for even thinking about interrupting. Now a-days, it's the norm.