Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 7/21/08
Well I think burnking is on vacation and Titan was gonna do this but I didn't see one, so I decided to take his slack (j/k Titan).

Anyway, here's today picture:

[Image: funnydog.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:[Image: funnydog.jpg]

Have no fear, WonderBeagle is here!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:[Image: funnydog.jpg]

Have no fear, WonderBeagle is here!!

That's a Bassett Hound.
Marilyn Monroe eat your heart out.
Queenie Wrote:Anyway, here's today picture:

"Luuuuuke. I am your faaaaaaaaather....."
Whatever Fistor . . . looks kinda beaglish to me!! Besides WonderBassettHound just doesn't have the same ring. Tongue

BTW . . I liked your quote . . .Tommy Boy, great movie, I hate that Chris Farley OD'd. What a shame.
Queenie Wrote:Well I think burnking is on vacation and Titan was gonna do this but I didn't see one, so I decided to take his slack (j/k Titan).

"We know why you fly. We're American Airlines. "
[

[Image: funnydog.jpg][/quote]

*puff puff* (hands off....) eeeeearrrrrrr!!!
It's a basset hound. AKA a hushpuppy. AKA the rightful owner of the Cat Footwear brand.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na BAT DOG!!
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Queenie Wrote:Well I think burnking is on vacation and Titan was gonna do this but I didn't see one, so I decided to take his slack (j/k Titan).

Red Bull gives you wiiiiiiiiiings!

I wonder how many times I can use that. Tongue
Opus Wrote:[Image: funnydog.jpg]

Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na BAT DOG!!

+1
I'd have to say Opus got the winner winner chicken dinner on this pic.
http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...thread=162
Biff said it would be okay to start a new thread everyday . . .right Biff?
Queenie Wrote:Biff said it would be okay to start a new thread everyday . . .right Biff?
Do it... and use the picture I posted in yesterday's thread! It's hiiiiilarious. ;D
Queenie Wrote:Biff said it would be okay to start a new thread everyday . . .right Biff?

Whoops, sorry 'bout that. Guess I should have paid attention to my own posts, and done some more research before locking 'em up.
potthole Wrote:

Whoops, sorry 'bout that. Guess I should have paid attention to my own posts, and done some more research before locking 'em up.

It's all good Pothole!!

Next on Mythbusters: Will it fly?