Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning Levels
potthole Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:For the love of Pete will you guys stop stealing Biff's lines??

I was using that phrase in real life for years before I even met Biff. Tongue

Hokey toots! No shit?
Fistor Wrote:Hokey toots! No shit?
It's actually Hookie Pete! Homie G
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Hokey toots! No shit?
It's actually Hookie Pete! Homie G

I have a friend that says "hokey toots". And another that says "holy wa".

I just swear a lot.
Fistor Wrote:
dino Wrote:It's actually Hookie Pete! Homie G

I just swear a lot.

But in the spirit of the show, surely you say eff and s and not the whole words!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Fistor Wrote:
dino Wrote:It's actually Hookie Pete! Homie G

I just swear a lot.

effin A man...
jus' P Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I have a friend that says "hokey toots". And another that says "holy wa".

I just swear a lot.

effin A man...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RqtgfjkB6Pg
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:effin A man...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RqtgfjkB6Pg

or http://youtube.com/watch?v=_jSMTcx69-Q
Queenie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I have a friend that says "hokey toots". And another that says "holy wa".

I just swear a lot.

But in the spirit of the show, surely you say eff and s and not the whole words!

Only around my kids. And not in the spirit of the show. More in the spirit of not wanting social services called on me.
I want a warning level too.

Biff is a dick. ;D
Where is big brother when you need him?
My warning level is still pointing directly north.

Story at 11.
Zee II Wrote:I want a warning level too.

Biff is a dick. ;D
What do I have to REALLY mean it to get it.
Biff really is a dick!
really
dick
So, Biff what you're saying is that anyone who doesn't post things that you like will get banned?

Zee was banned because he posted words that you thought were wrong so he isn't allowed to post anymore right ?

This is censorship, and there is no way to can say it isn't.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:So, Biff what you're saying is that anyone who doesn't post things that you like will get banned?

Zee was banned because he posted words that you thought were wrong so he isn't allowed to post anymore right ?

Man, these message boards are serious business!

BTW, nobody is forcing you to stick around here.
Titan ! Wrote:So, Biff what you're saying is that anyone who doesn't post things that you like will get banned?

True that Big T.
potthole Wrote:

D'bag
potthole Wrote:

Wow Potthole, way to stick to the point. You're my hero.

In case my sarcasm veils my message too much...

The point is that this is AMERICA

As Americans we have this thing call "freedom of speech" which basically means that American Citizens can say what they please, with regards to libel and slander.

Seriously, what did Zee say that was so F'ing bad that he deserved to get banned for life?

I think that Biff simply didn't like what he wrote and decided that he Biff Almighty is King of the Sandbox and will kick all the kids he doesn't like out.

Seriously dude, you're the main representative of the message board of a successful radio show. Act like it.

EDIT:: I will probably be banned soon too. SERIOUSLY ! ! ! ASK WHY ! ! ! Don't just roll over for this kind of internet tyranny !
Wowie Groovie !
Zee II Wrote:D'bag

Creative.

Titan ! Wrote:Wow Potthole, way to stick to the point. You're my hero.

As Americans we have this thing call "freedom of speech" which basically means that American Citizens can say what they please, with regards to libel and slander.

Seriously, what did Zee say that was so F'ing bad that he deserved to get banned for life?

I think that Biff simply didn't like what he wrote and decided that he Biff Almighty is King of the Sandbox and will kick all the kids he doesn't like out.

Seriously dude, you're the main representative of the message board of a successful radio show. Act like it.

EDIT:: I will probably be banned soon too. SERIOUSLY ! ! ! ASK WHY ! ! ! Don't just roll over for this kind of internet tyranny !

1. Have you actually seen all the posts that Zee made, prior to getting banned? Not just a small sample from one single thread, but all. I have. From how he was acting, he had this banning coming.

2. This is a message board. Never in my life have I seen somebody make such a big dramatic show about how their rights as an American were being impeded upon. You should actually put all this energy into something that matters. Not a friggin message board.

Glad to see you back titan.

I understand you have your opinion and you are more than welcome to express it here in a respectful manner and it seems so far you have. Obviously we do not want to suppress anybody's freedom of speech. Speaking your mind is encouraged. But there has to be a respect for others as well. One of the main rules here is to not be a dick and flame others so that we can have an inclusive little forum community here.

Unfortunately Zee kept pushing the line of constructive criticism and outright insulting others. After being pushed too much it was decided that Zee didn't want to let things be so he was told not to come back.

Disagree with it as you may but the decision was made.

We want everyone to have fun and we hope you do as well.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
potthole Wrote:
Zee II Wrote:D'bag

Creative.

1. Have you actually seen all the posts that Zee made, prior to getting banned? Not just a small sample from one single thread, but all. I have. From how he was acting, he had this banning coming.

2. This is a message board. Never in my life have I seen somebody make such a big dramatic show about how their rights as an American were being impeded upon. You should actually put all this energy into something that matters. Not a friggin message board.

I know where you can. PM me
dino Wrote:

Glad to see you back titan.

I understand you have your opinion and you are more than welcome to express it here in a respectful manner and it seems so far you have. Obviously we do not want to suppress anybody's freedom of speech. Speaking your mind is encouraged. But there has to be a respect for others as well. One of the main rules here is to not be a dick and flame others so that we can have an inclusive little forum community here.

Unfortunately Zee kept pushing the line of constructive criticism and outright insulting others. After being pushed too much it was decided that Zee didn't want to let things be so he was told not to come back.

I went back and QUICKLY scanned Zee's last 100 posts, and I still can't figure out what he wrote that deserved a banning.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
dino Wrote:Glad to see you back titan.

I went back and QUICKLY scanned Zee's last 100 posts, and I still can't figure out what he wrote that deserved a banning.

And I thought that you were a dick Titan. I was wrong.

+1
Zee II Wrote:I know where you can. PM me

I've seen 'em all. That's the fun part about being a mod. Wink

Zee was on a short leash recently. He had already been put on a 24 hour time-out because of his lack of respect shown towards others. Had he been a first time offender, I'm willing to bet he wouldn't have been shown the door.
potthole Wrote:
Zee II Wrote:I know where you can. PM me

I've seen 'em all. That's the fun part about being a mod. Wink

Zee was on a short leash recently. He had already been put on a 24 hour time-out because of his lack of respect shown towards others. Had he been a first time offender, I'm willing to bet he wouldn't have been shown the door.
can you quote what got him a 24 hour time out please so i don't do it?
Titan ! Wrote:I went back and QUICKLY scanned Zee's last 100 posts, and I still can't figure out what he wrote that deserved a banning.

I don't think you are able to see all of his posts. There's been a lot more than the 300 some posts in his post counts and you may not have access to all of them.
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I went back and QUICKLY scanned Zee's last 100 posts, and I still can't figure out what he wrote that deserved a banning.

I don't think you are able to see all of his posts. There's been a lot more than the 300 some posts in his post counts and you may not have access to all of them.
I gave him the password so he now can. Good Point Dino
Zee II Wrote:can you quote what got him a 24 hour time out please so i don't do it?

It was the same general stuff that got him banned- being rude, not showing respect, stuff like that.
If you're a moderator, and you're going to exorcise absolute authority, you owe it to the other members of the board to present your evidence as to why someone is going to be banned.

Hell man, even when someone get's "banned" from the show it's only done as a joke.
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:
Zee II Wrote:can you quote what got him a 24 hour time out please so i don't do it?

It was the same general stuff that got him banned- being rude, not showing respect, stuff like that.

To who is that what we need to do kiss A/H of the MODS?
Titan ! Wrote:If you're a moderator, and you're going to exorcise absolute authority, you owe it to the other members of the board to present your evidence as to why someone is going to be banned.

Hell man, even when someone get's "banned" from the show it's only done as a joke.

Well yeah, you can't prevent people from tuning their radios into a show. What are you going to do? Track the person down and turn it to another station and then bust off the knob so it can't be changed back to your show?

I'd be willing to bet that behind the scenes, there are certain callers that the producers refuse to let get on the air, which is about the closest to a "ban" that could happen for a radio show.

You want me to find specific examples of why Zee has been banned, I'll get them for you later. Not right now, though, when I'm about to turn in for the night. At the moment I've got better things to do with myself, rather than dig up "evidence" on a friggin' message board, just to make somebody happy.
potthole Wrote:

Why do the Mods deserve more or ANY respect than any of the other members ?
Wowie Groovie !
Zee II Wrote:To who is that what we need to do kiss A/H of the MODS?

If I could even comprehend what this says, I'd try to give a response.

Here's the basic gist of what Zee did. He'd be in the middle of a discussion/debate. Maybe a little heated, but it was respectful. No personal insults would have been thrown around, no name calling. Then in the middle of a rebuttle, Zee would cross that line, and throw in some sort of personal jab. That's not needed around here. Debates are fine, but debate the ideas set before you, not the person sharing the idea. And if I must, tomorrow I will find examples of what I'm talking about.
Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:It was the same general stuff that got him banned- being rude, not showing respect, stuff like that.

Why do the Mods deserve more or ANY respect than any of the other members ?

Please show me where I said we did. See, two people can ask for examples. Smile
Titan ! Wrote:Why do the Mods deserve more or ANY respect than any of the other members ?

If any member continued to seriously insult other members of the forum it would more than likely be the same out come. If people here feel truly harassed then they are encouraged to bring it to our attention. We try to look at all posts and catch most things here but we're not god and we can't see all. When it's directed at us it is noticed. No difference in respect levels.
Quote of the Day:
potthole Wrote:
Zee II Wrote:To who, is that what we need to do kiss A/H of the MODS?

If I could even comprehend what this says, I'd try to give a response.

Here's the basic gist of what Zee did. He'd be in the middle of a discussion/debate. Maybe a little heated, but it was respectful. No personal insults would have been thrown around, no name calling. Then in the middle of a rebuttle, Zee would cross that line, and throw in some sort of personal jab. That's not needed around here. Debates are fine, but debate the ideas set before you, not the person sharing the idea. And if I must, tomorrow I will find examples of what I'm talking about.
I'm sorry for the missed comma but you do know what I meant.
I have seen Biff call people a moron and be rude too. why don't you reread the sex thread pages 64 and 65.
Moron quote was elsewhere. Can't find it now.
Here.... this will make it a lot more simple for all new member.

all of the moderators need to have under their names.

"You get banned if we don't like what you say"

That will totally show everyone that they're in for. It's your sandbox and we're all just the kids from the trailer park trying to have a little fun.
Wowie Groovie !
dino Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Why do the Mods deserve more or ANY respect than any of the other members ?

If any member continued to seriously insult other members of the forum it would more than likely be the same out come. If people here feel truly harassed then they are encouraged to bring it to our attention. We try to look at all posts and catch most things here but we're not god and we can't see all. When it's directed at us it is noticed. No difference in respect levels.

What about the witch hunt one Sluttynurse Biff was part of it. Why did she not get a PM to settle down? She was just having fun and would have cut it out if asked. As you notice she has been good.
Zee II Wrote:
dino Wrote:If any member continued to seriously insult other members of the forum it would more than likely be the same out come. If people here feel truly harassed then they are encouraged to bring it to our attention. We try to look at all posts and catch most things here but we're not god and we can't see all. When it's directed at us it is noticed. No difference in respect levels.

What about the witch hunt one Sluttynurse Biff was part of it. Why did she not get a PM to settle down? She was just having fun and would have cut it out if asked. As you notice she has been good.

This is just another example where, here at this board the moderators have no accountability to the rest of the community. They will ban, smite, give red titles, or other nasty titles to, anyone they want, at their whim with no standards, or reason.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Here.... this will make it a lot more simple for all new member.

all of the moderators need to have under their names.

"You get banned if we don't like what you say"

That will totally show everyone that they're in for. It's your sandbox and we're all just the kids from the trailer park trying to have a little fun.

Well of course that isn't the case titan and you are well aware of that. Most of the other members of this board know that too. There have been a number of things that members have posted that are not liked and they continue to post them without trying to insult others.

Titan, discussions such as this are fine and are encouraged. You've voiced your opinion open and honestly and it is encouraged and appreciated. You've disagreed with the decision and have voiced it freely with out having to resort to insults. That's the way it should be and that's what we want here.
Quote of the Day: