Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning Levels
Titan ! Wrote:
Zee II Wrote:What about the witch hunt one Sluttynurse Biff was part of it. Why did she not get a PM to settle down? She was just having fun and would have cut it out if asked. As you notice she has been good.

This is just another example where, here at this board the moderators have no accountability to the rest of the community. They will ban, smite, give red titles, or other nasty titles to, anyone they want, at their whim with no standards, or reason.

They have been being A'holes for the past week.
Hey Titan: "wah, I'm sad about stuff".

Don't like how I run the board? You're free to leave. I owe you no explanation and you'll get none from me or the other moderators.

Have a nice day.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Zee II Wrote:I'm sorry for the missed comma but you do know what I meant.
I have seen Biff call people a moron and be rude too. why don't you reread the sex thread pages 64 and 65.
Moron quote was elsewhere. Can't find it now.

No, I was serious. I honestly didn't understand what you were saying.

Yes, I've seen some of the forum leadership lose their cool and throw a personal insult at people. The question is, though, are they the first to do it? Or did somebody throw an insult at them first?

Titan ! Wrote:It's your sandbox and we're all just the kids from the trailer park trying to have a little fun.

Two thoughts come to mind.

First: We don't ban people who we disagree with. You are a fine example. I disagree with you quite often. However, not once have I thought you should be banned. Yes, I think it's sometimes silly how you apparently get so worked up about things, but you are almost always respectful to others. Because you generally handle yourself in such a manner, I don't have any problems with you being around here.

Second: Yeah, in a way I feel that this is Biff's sandbox. He created the forum, so to a degree, I think it's fair to say he has final say of who stays and who goes.
Admin Wrote:Hey Titan: "wah, I'm sad about stuff".

Don't like how I run the board? You're free to leave. I owe you no explanation and you'll get none from me or the other moderators.

Have a nice day.

Wow. That's awesome.

And it just proves what I said earlier. You have ZERO accountability to the members of this board.

You and the mods do what ever the hell you want to do, ban whoever you want, and since you're the only people with authority, no one can do anything to stop you.

well keep banning us Biff, and pretty soon it will be just you and the other mods.

Wow, great board. Way to go.
Wowie Groovie !
Yup.
So, how about them Tigers?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:So, how about them Tigers?
Quite the sweep they had tonight!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
It was a day game and I missed it because I was working but I DVR'd it tonight. 6 perfect innings for Gallaraga. It was a nice outing especially in that ballpark.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Wow, Biff I just heard that you banned the Nurse too. Is that true ?
Wowie Groovie !
Tough series against the White Sox this weekend. I don't think it's a season breaker but it would be wonderful if they could take two of three.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Tough series against the White Sox this weekend. I don't think it's a season breaker but it would be wonderful if they could take two of three.

You need to ban yourself for talking about sports in the touchy subjet area, as there is clearly a forum specifically for sports.

Again, Biff Mayhem, I ask you this directly, did you or any of the other mods ban Sluttynurse from this forum ?

Please, give me the courtesy of a direct answer.
Wowie Groovie !
Will be tough......I think if they take the majority it'll give 'em a good boost.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I am hopeful that they do the opposite of 2006 in that they started hot and got cold. They started cold and I hope their hot streak continues until the end of October.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The sluttynurse was not banned.

And now back to baseball.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I am hopeful that they do the opposite of 2006 in that they started hot and got cold. They started cold and I hope their hot streak continues until the end of October.

Afraid of my question ? Afraid of being accountable to the members ?
Wowie Groovie !
The big question is: where in the heck did the Twins come from? I know a lot of Tigers fans hate them because of 1987 but how can you not respect that franchise?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:The big question is: where in the heck did the Twins come from? I know a lot of Tigers fans hate them because of 1987 but how can you not respect that franchise?

Kind of proving my point for me. Thanks Biff. Everyone who reads this will know that you have no answer to my questions, and will know that you feel that you have no accountability to the members of this board.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:The big question is: where in the heck did the Twins come from? I know a lot of Tigers fans hate them because of 1987 but how can you not respect that franchise?

Kind of proving my point for me. Thanks Biff. Everyone who reads this will know that you have no answer to my questions, and will know that you feel that you have no accountability to the members of this board.

Admin Wrote:The sluttynurse was not banned.

Anyway, I'm just glad the Indians have given up on the season. I hate their fans.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Quite annoying....not as annoying as some yankee fans though....but that's another topic.

Everytime I see Cleveland play I can only think of Charlie Sheen in those F'n glasses and Cerano wanting to sacrifice a chicken.
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:Quite annoying....not as annoying as some yankee fans though....but that's another topic.

Everytime I see Cleveland play I can only think of Charlie Sheen in those F'n glasses and Cerano wanting to sacrifice a chicken.
Great movie. You may run like Hayes but you hit like shit!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Afraid of my question ? Afraid of being accountable to the members ?

Admin Wrote:The sluttynurse was not banned.

Anyway, I'm just glad the Indians have given up on the season. I hate their fans.
+1 for keeping your cool Biff
The fact that you're talking about baseball here in this forum kind of proves my point, if ANY other member were talking about sports here in the touchy subject thread you would either lock the thread, or move it to the sportier than thou forum.

Dude, you're the Kim Jong Il of message boards.
Wowie Groovie !
One of my other favorite lines from that movie is when Lou is asked to manage the Indians he replies with "I don't know. I got a guy on line two about some whitewalls".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I liked it when he pissed on Dorn's contract.
Quote of the Day:
Has the woman who played the deceased owner's wife been in anything else?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
If i had to guess I'd say Anal Rangers 23.

This was apparently the pinnacle of her career.
Quote of the Day:
I looked her up on imdb and she had a couple roles after Major League but seemingly hasn't worked in acting since 1994.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
And yet, you continue to prove my point for me.

you won't answer my questions about members you've banned.

And you refuse to be answer to the members of this board as to who you've banned and why.

Biff, you're proving that you're the Ahole everyone is acusing you of being.
Wowie Groovie !
Major League 2 and Major League 3 sucked ass.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
What?!?!?!? Scott Bakula doesn't do it for ya???? ;D
Quote of the Day:
I didn't even know he was in it. That shows to go you how unimpressive it was.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

Minnesota, I believe. Tongue

Admin Wrote:Major League 2 and Major League 3 sucked ass.

I remember being so excited when the third one came out. That was a major dissapointment.
potthole Wrote:

Minnesota, I believe. Tongue

I remember being so excited when the third one came out. That was a major dissapointment.

It should have been named Major League Disappointment
There was a 3?
dasbow Wrote:
There was a 3?

Yes and it was nothing short of atrocious.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan ! Wrote:I went back and QUICKLY scanned Zee's last 100 posts, and I still can't figure out what he wrote that deserved a banning.

i was catching up on what i missed after work....just for reference...you can't see what Zee posted in the adult forum unless you have signed into it...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Admin Wrote:
dasbow Wrote:There was a 3?

Yes and it was nothing short of atrocious.

What?? A bad baseball movie?? I don't believe it!!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I went back and QUICKLY scanned Zee's last 100 posts, and I still can't figure out what he wrote that deserved a banning.

i was catching up on what i missed after work....just for reference...you can't see what Zee posted in the adult forum unless you have signed into it...

And that
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
jus' P Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Yes and it was nothing short of atrocious.

What?? A bad baseball movie?? I don't believe it!!

A well played reset my friend. Well done.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Darn tootin!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!