Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning Levels
I LIKE TURTLES
I agree Turtles are a great pet.
Wowie Groovie !
jus' P Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Yes and it was nothing short of atrocious.

What?? A bad baseball movie?? I don't believe it!!

You obviously haven't seen the Air Bud Baseball movie either. That one sucked to. The only good baseball movie besides the first Major League that I have seen is The Sandlot.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:What?? A bad baseball movie?? I don't believe it!!

You obviously haven't seen the Air Bud Baseball movie either. That one sucked to. The only good baseball movie besides the first Major League that I have seen is The Sandlot.

You haven't seen many, in that case. You're missing out on a lot of good baseball movies.
Wow.. this thread brings back some memories...

As usual, I like to post my opinion, so here it is.

I equate an unruly member to that of a person disturbing the peace. We all know what happens when authority is made aware of an individual or group of individuals is disturbing the peace, they are asked to leave the area, and if they do not comply, they are arrested or forcibly removed.

Since the moderation team is the ones that are in the position of authority here, they make the calls as to who is being unruly and they take action against these people so that they do not continue to ruin the experience being shared by other members of the board.

Its not necessarily a perfect solution, but it is effective. If we lived in a perfect world though, it would be rather dull wouldn't it?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.