Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zane's anniversary present
To all guys-Zane has set a terrible precident with buying Mrs 10 the expensive ring/watch combo. My guess is in his subconsious he harkened back to the vacation and getting caught cuffin the carrot, so he made up for it by overdoing the anniversary gift. Note to FB, HW, and Joe, next time Zane says he is shopping for his wife, for the love of God drag his Armenian ass to the movies.

To all the ladies(except my wife)-Next time your man is home alone, bust in on his ass like the place was on fire. It may be nothing, but you could catch him shining the helmet and score some bling like Mrs. 10.
If a woman needs a man to buy her a present as an "apology" . . . they are really in bad shape. I don't need anything material . . . love and attention (and affection) works fine for me.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
wingospagettio Wrote:cuffin the carrot

+1
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
wingospagettio Wrote:cuffin the carrot

+1
Thanks for the karma. Nice pink letters, is Benercrombie a moderator now?
did I miss the cuffing the carrot??? Zane do you really jack ***??? WTF?
wingospagettio Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:+1
Thanks for the karma. Nice pink letters, is Benercrombie a moderator now?

not sure why i got pink suddenly...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Pink is the new black. Ugly Bitch has spoken.
uglybitch Wrote:Pink is the new black. Ugly Bitch has spoken.
is that avatar you? if so +1 for have the balls/ovaries to post it. if not, +1 for finding a picture that makes my ex look sexy
sickbitch Wrote:did I miss the cuffing the carrot??? Zane do you really jack ***??? WTF?
Zane told the story last week Monday after coming back from vacation. His wife caught him "flogging the dolphin" under the sheets while she was in the shower. Funniest eS I've heard in a long time. Check out the thread titled "ever been caught" on the FBHW main forum, it was because of that revolation.
sickbitch Wrote:did I miss the cuffing the carrot??? Zane do you really jack ***??? WTF?
Someones behind on their podcast...