Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subscription Question
My subscription for the fbhw podcast is due to expire on or around august 9th how soon before i should purchase a new subscription, so i dont lose any shows while i am waiting for a new link?
We are seriously thinking of subscribing . . . we miss so much (especially since my sound card died in my puter at work!!)
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
hit_in_the_cup_with_a_face Wrote:My subscription for the fbhw podcast is due to expire on or around august 9th how soon before i should purchase a new subscription, so i dont lose any shows while i am waiting for a new link?

Thats what i did. There was probably like a 2 day overlap but i just cancelled the subscription to the old one once i entered the new one in (left the files on my pc though...woo for archiving)
providencecrow Wrote:
hit_in_the_cup_with_a_face Wrote:My subscription for the fbhw podcast is due to expire on or around august 9th how soon before i should purchase a new subscription, so i dont lose any shows while i am waiting for a new link?

Thats what i did. There was probably like a 2 day overlap but i just cancelled the subscription to the old one once i entered the new one in (left the files on my pc though...woo for archiving)

So is it really just $3 per month?? That would be well worth it!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
or 30 a year, thats what i went for. But i agree, while free is always better than money, 3 dollars is nothing. Can't even get a gallon of gas for that.
providencecrow Wrote:or 30 a year, thats what i went for. But i agree, while free is always better than money, 3 dollars is nothing. Can't even get a gallon of gas for that.

You are too right about that crap . . . but, hey it did go down .09 last weekend . . . YOOOHOOOO!!
Queenie Wrote:You are too right about that crap . . . but, hey it did go down .09 last weekend . . . YOOOHOOOO!!

Not here, thats the thing that sucks about living on the jersey shore. Gas prices continue to rise despite what the rest of the country might be doing until Labor Day when everyone leaves.

I can't friggin wait for summer to be over.
so instead of renewing or something, you just purchase a new year? Mine expires around that time also
I ran into that whole "Free" fiasco that happened to expired subscriptions a couple months ago. I am not 100% of how it works normally. Either way I have only been billed once for this year (when i renewed) so even if i effed it up, someone was smart enough to figure out my intention.
I'd buy a subscription now if yours is set to lapse anytime in '08 or '09. Deanno at mytown has to be the slowest guy ever at getting the links out.