Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buzzfest . . . who's coming??
Hey September 13 . . . who's gonna be there. I wonder if FB&HW will be there?? That would be awesome!!!

$129 for VIP seats . . . if only we didn't have 6 kids at home. Hey Dagwood, any chance you guys will have a contest to win VIP tickets?? That would be cool.

Just in case you didn't know, tickets are on sale online now for Buzzfest. They go on sale to the public . . .aka dumbasses that don't listen everyday like us . . .on Saturday.

Those here on the message board need to get together!! Hope to see you there!! (Hell, hope I get to go!!!)
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Don't know if they will show up there, I know they have shown up to wingstock out of the years it has happened. Wingstock this year is on September 13th also. Not too sure what they'll do.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Jersey committed first...we'll be at Wingstock!
When is GR going to get something cool like Wingstock? I like chicken wings, too, dammit!

Our stupid event would be furniturestock. Or Amwaystock. Whoopdyfreakindo.
Queenie Wrote:Hey September 13 . . . who's gonna be there. I wonder if FB&HW will be there?? That would be awesome!!!

$129 for VIP seats . . . if only we didn't have 6 kids at home. Hey Dagwood, any chance you guys will have a contest to win VIP tickets?? That would be cool.

Just in case you didn't know, tickets are on sale online now for Buzzfest. They go on sale to the public . . .aka dumbasses that don't listen everyday like us . . .on Saturday.

Those here on the message board need to get together!! Hope to see you there!! (Hell, hope I get to go!!!)

I'm not sure what kind of tix we'll be giving away. We'll let ya know!
hotwings Wrote:Jersey committed first...we'll be at Wingstock!

DAMMIT!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
hotwings Wrote:Jersey committed first...we'll be at Wingstock!

DAMMIT!!

Roadtrip......
Sorry, won't be going to it. I only listen to the Buzz to hear the show. I'm more into country music.
Oh, yeah and I like Dagwood's voice.
lokizilla Wrote:Oh, yeah and I like Dagwood's voice.

Big Grin
I keep misreading this thread title as "Buttfest". Then the second part becomes kinda funny.
Seriously Fistor . . . you are a trip!