Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Matthews' forum boards.
Alright guys, time to do your thing. oh also check out the thread i have started over there.
I'm going to post this so you and everyone else knows. I'm not saying that this is your intention but it is a word to the wise:

If you start acting like a dick over there and draw a bunch of crap to this board you're going to be banned. No second chance. No 3 day break. Banned. Never allowed back.

That goes for toddlerfundler or anyone else who gets a bright idea to cause havoc over there.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Let's not start a message board war...

EDIT:

And I see that Biff and I posted the same sentiments at the very same time.
at least let Toddler get to 100 posts before you ban him@!!

woot woot
Uhm, ok?! Just use a different name and you won't know who it is. Talk about stretching your authority a bit far? Your kinda dick Biff.

Also read my post on the other boards, there's nothing flagrent in it. It's just a heads up about the audio on Thursday.
100 i'm out!
toddlerfondler Wrote:Also read my post on the other boards, there's nothing flagrent in it. It's just a heads up about the audio on Thursday.

You're right. Nothing inflammatory yet. You've no worries if you went in peace.

toddlerfondler Wrote:Uhm, ok?! Just use a different name and you won't know who it is. Talk about stretching your authority a bit far? Your kinda dick Biff.

No, moron, I'm trying to keep this place fun without stupid juvenile Effheads Effing this place up by starting a forum war. If you don't start shit over there then the shit won't come here. Got it?

P.S. Learn some Effing proper English before you insult me.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Todd,

I think Biff is more speaking in my direction, since I suggested a jihad awhile back. He's just tying to nip it in the bud because a situation in which a bunch of us went over there to bust on Kev and his fans could turn into a massive hairball, very quickly.

I no longer condone a "jihad", and really only suggested it in the first place as a joke. By all means, be civil over there. They seem to be pretty decent folks.
Hahaha you know when someone is thin on come backs when they pull out the ol' "nice grammar" insult. Your definitely on the higher horse here. I quiver in fear of your ridicule of my spelling next?! Oh maybe you can finish your next post with a good yo mama! Before you warn me of flaming, technically you kinda started it with the "proper English" comment.

I encourage everyone to sign up on the Kev site under assumed names and eff is S out of it. Why? Because, it's what we do.

You are a dick Biff. - proper insult-
Welp, I tried.

Biff, kill this thread.

Also, bye todd.
Fistor Wrote:Welp, I tried.

Biff, kill this thread.

Also, bye todd.

At least kill the link... its way to tempting when its right there.
your still in the lead Zee with -25% nice work.
Zee II Wrote:your still in the lead with -25% nice work.

Does that mean you will kill me last?
Zee Wrote:
Zee II Wrote:your still in the lead with -25% nice work.

Does that mean you will kill me last?

Yes although it will be slower.
Zee II Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Does that mean you will kill me last?

Yes although it will be slower.

Thats hot.
Zee Wrote:
Zee II Wrote:Yes although it will be slower.

Thats hot.
Are you a Hilton?
Zee II Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Thats hot.
Are you a Hilton?

you solved the riddle!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
he had an imdb page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0560085/