Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
52" TV for $9.99?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8749287&productCategoryId=abcat0101001&type=product&id=1202649424157" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp ... 2649424157</a><!-- m -->
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
free delivery too, i just went all the way through the checkout and it's still 9.99

weird..

I may buy 5
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:free delivery too, i just went all the way through the checkout and it's still 9.99

weird..

I may buy 5

Do it! It told me $70 shipping and everytime I clicked on it the price went up.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I have 2 in my shopping cart with free shipping. holding the screen that reads:

"Date selection for delivery is currently un-available, please check back later"

The site getting slammed since it's delivery only? If i hold this page open am i book marking 2 televisions?

Good Find Biff!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I have 2 in my shopping cart with free shipping. holding the screen that reads:

"Date selection for delivery is currently un-available, please check back later"

The site getting slammed since it's delivery only? If i hold this page open am i book marking 2 televisions?

Good Find Biff!

I will give you $20 for one so you get a free t.v. :lol:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I have 2 in my shopping cart with free shipping. holding the screen that reads:

Good Find Biff!

I will give you $20 for one so you get a free t.v. :lol:

I'll give it to you for christmas if i get free shipping.

you're worth every penny
already sold out
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
I still have two sitting in my shopping cart, free shipping....it's just frozen one step before choosing my delivery dates.

wieners crossed for luck!
Awesome TV...I have the exact same one but paid a hell of a lot more. :?

click on the Ask. Answer Learn link and there's a bunch of people talking about the $10 TV. Looks like best buy will just cancel the order before it ships. F'n Bastards can't live up to their sale.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
[Image: bestbuyedit.png]

hard to see, but 2 for 19.98...
Just read that same thing somewhere else. That sucks, honor the sale, it's not the customer's fault.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.josephayi.com/blog/news/the-best-buy-online-samsung-52-999/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.josephayi.com/blog/news/the- ... ng-52-999/</a><!-- m -->
Eat my dick Best Buy! Take responsibility for your mistakes! :thumbdown:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Eat my dick Best Buy! Take responsibility for your mistakes! :thumbdown:

Yeah eat his dick!