Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biff's big on-air appearance
Why is Howie's name in pink?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Fistor Wrote:
dino Wrote:Any time there queenie! Glad I could help! Anytime you need anything let me know. ;D

Could I get a clean road cone? Mine's been in Biff's acky mouth.
While I can't do that I can recommend that you stop sticking your things in Biffs mouth.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
She was TOTALLY wet
Enough with the gay sex talk! Now there's a banner ad for "Gay Bear Dating" whatever the Eff that is. Oh shit I just added to it with the first sentence! Mother EFFFFFFFF!
wingospagettio Wrote:Enough with the gay sex talk! Now there's a banner ad for "Gay Bear Dating" whatever the Eff that is. Oh shit I just added to it with the first sentence! Mother EFFFFFFFF!

Don't knock it 'til you try it, sugarbritches.
the banner up top says "See Biff naked" "Nude Biff Ringtones" and "Bail bonds"

apparently seeing Biff naked is a crime
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Can you imagine what nude Biff ringtones would sound like?

I envision a bunch of grunting. And the sound of a microphone being scraped across chest hair.
Fistor Wrote:Can you imagine what nude Biff ringtones would sound like?

I envision a bunch of grunting. And the sound of a microphone being scraped across chest hair.

I hope it's chest hair
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
My ad banners say Watch Bif Naked Video and Boise Appearance Bonds . . . too funny!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'm new to the board but i heard Biff on the show, I had to sign up just to come make fun of him.

Sorry dude you sound like a gay.
I finally got to hear the bit of Biff on the show. .. you ROCK Biff!! Darn tootin!!
Seductive Banana Wrote:I'm new to the board but i heard Biff on the show, I had to sign up just to come make fun of him.

You wish I was so you had a friend.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Seductive Banana Wrote:I'm new to the board but i heard Biff on the show, I had to sign up just to come make fun of him.

darn tootin!!
Admin Wrote:

burn
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:You wish I was so you had a friend.

burn

Burn burn.

Gay Bear Gay Gay *just trying to screw with you guys that don't block ads*
All my ads still say see biff naked.
Queenie Wrote:All my ads still say see biff naked.

mine too

....don't click them....they work

[Image: nakedSanta.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

darn tootin'
Admin Wrote:

Biff!! For the love of Pete!!
Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:[Image: nakedSanta.jpg]

Biff!! For the love of Pete!!

Biff: (use above picture for reference) "I would say keep off the grass...but i mowed the lawn...grrrrrrr :-* Wink"
Admin Wrote:

Hey- how'd you get that photo of Dave's dad?
Apparently i got banned for saying biff "sounded like a gay" sorry biff. I did not know you were that sensitive, i was trying to make a joke with the sound they play on air from anchor man. But really, sorry.
Seductive Banana Wrote:Apparently i got banned for saying biff "sounded like a gay" sorry biff. I did not know you were that sensitive, i was trying to make a joke with the sound they play on air from anchor man. But really, sorry.

...I'm pretty sure you didn't get banned.

And Biff is gay. I can't imagine you would get banned for telling it like it is, Huge style.
Seductive Banana Wrote:Apparently i got banned for saying biff "sounded like a gay" sorry biff. I did not know you were that sensitive, i was trying to make a joke with the sound they play on air from anchor man. But really, sorry.

No, that's not really what happened. Since you're on a short leash it might be helpful if you told the truth.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff is awesome, I actually just heard this in the best of out here and had to see if there was a thread on it... /weirdness Smile

btw, that darn tootin' is awesome... Big Grin
Short leash? I'm not sure what this means but the more you say the less I care for you. I've read the board for quite a while, i posted one thing and got banned.
Seductive Banana Wrote:Short leash? I'm not sure what this means but the more you say the less I care for you. I've read the board for quite a while, i posted one thing and got banned.

That's not the truth.......the truth was explained to you by Derek and now you're attempting to make me look like a nazi.

The truth shall set you free.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
8-)
Seductive Banana Wrote:Short leash? I'm not sure what this means but the more you say the less I care for you. I've read the board for quite a while, i posted one thing and got banned.

Personally, I like Biff. But, I don't think anybody really cares whether you like them or not on this board. Not everybody agrees with each other on any given subject. And saying that you didn't realize Biff was so sensitive only shows, in my mind, your intention of trying to stir something up. If that is, in fact, your intention, Biff and most everyone else on this board can hang with the best of them. As a side note, I don't think Biff is going to ban somebody because they said he sounded gay. I have seen him take much worse, and still keep his cool! 8-)

I'm the Queen of Whore Island, and that's what I think!
[Image: andy_kiss_ass.jpg]

;D
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[Image: andy_kiss_ass.jpg]

;D

Are you kissing my ass Howie . . . now you know Plungee wouldn't like that!! Tongue
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[Image: andy_kiss_ass.jpg]

;D

Are you kissing my ass Howie . . . now you know Plungee wouldn't like that!! Tongue

Uhhhh...I think he's calling YOU a butt kisser there Darlin'!! Wink
jus' P Wrote:Uhhhh...I think he's calling YOU a butt kisser there Darlin'!! Wink

Really?? :Smile

[Image: dilbert_fist_of_death_comic_angry_p.jpg]
jus' P Wrote:Uhhhh...I think he's calling YOU a butt kisser there Darlin'!! Wink

Which also means Howie thinks I'm a female and Queenie is a male....which would explain a lot of other things as well.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

Which also means Howie thinks I'm a female and Queenie is a male....which would explain a lot of other things as well.

Well I wasn't gonna call him out on that . . . but now that you mentioned it . . .
Admin Wrote:

Which also means Howie thinks I look like a female and Queenie looks like a male....which would explain a lot of other things as well.

fixed ;D

Me right now \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

[Image: donkey.jpg]
I personally wouldn't give a rats ass what anyone thinks of me..

Biff, I think you're awesomesauce..
Peachs Wrote:I personally wouldn't give a rats ass what anyone thinks of me..

Biff, I think you're awesomesauce..

I enjoy biffs cyber company....ssshhh don't tell him though
no more spam! Sad

dino