Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How has the show changed you?
I know I find myself abbreviating swear words a lot (ef, S, or emer effer). I also find myself dishing out a heavy dose of Freebeer style sarcasm, or if a friend misspeaks, or stumbles on some words, I will mock them relentlessly. I hope I am not the only one.
I'm now a stander. Smile
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I now know that all Armenians are greasy. And rage-aholics.

alsoshort
Fistor Wrote:I now know that all Armenians are greasy. And rage-aholics.

alsoshort
with big noses
I have found myself using more of theFree Beer style sarcasm. My favorite being "Whatever you do, don't..."
I actually bought an XBox 360 because they were talking about it on Air and got Joe one.

I was debating whether or not it was worth my money and after they talked about it, I decided I had to have one.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
deffinetly the emmer effer thing is big with me
It has made me stronger. Faster. Better.
I get sound byte drops in my head for nearly every situation in my life now. And they are all from the show.

For instance, I was I.D.-ing some chick last weekend and when she couldn't produce I.D. and was like 'i'm 18, i swear.', Suddenly in my head I heard 'Liar whore, Liar whore, and you know it!!!'

That and words like wang, crank, schwance, hot squash, rod, spider-webbing' diddle-fest, strand-fest, etc have all become part of my regular vocabulary.
yes.. words that weren't a part of my vocab have since surfaced.... I also find myself censoring my swears a lot too....
I have developed a severe Free Beer Sarcasmism. I always say "Whatever you do, Keep doing that"

I also abbreviate curses and find it fun. Also good for family gatherings so the elderly dont have a heart attack when you call your brother a big D.

Anyway They've also made my mornings impossible to bear when they go on vacation. So no more vacations eva!

TheKap
The FB & HW show cured my polio
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
...and herpies...
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Regardless of what time I go to bed my clock is set for 5:00am every single day and I listen from 5:00am until 10:00am. I used to hate mornings.
Also, whenever someone says something really stupid I say to them....
"A Land Mammal.... Um, The Dolphin"?
Or when things get crazy around me I hear the GRD promo.... "there've been explosions... wah wah wah" in my head, which is sadly often. Never fails to brighten up the situ, whatever it is.
I find myself saying "effin" all the time.
I have to listen every day and if someone at work bothers me with my headphones on I get kind of irritated.
I quote drops constantly.
My sister and I have daily discussions about todays show when we both get home from work.
The effin thing for sure. And my wife loves it when I drop the "Whatever you do..." And, of course, I spend about an hour a day perusing this site. So, that's another thing and so on and so forth.
mystylady Wrote:"there've been explosions...

That would actually be grammatically correct.

Joe butchered it, slowly, enunciating each word, which only drew more attention to his assault upon the english language:

"There has been explosions."
mystylady Wrote:Regardless of what time I go to bed my clock is set for 5:00am every single day and I listen from 5:00am until 10:00am. I used to hate mornings.
Also, whenever someone says something really stupid I say to them....
"A Land Mammal.... Um, The Dolphin"?
Or when things get crazy around me I hear the GRD promo.... "there've been explosions... wah wah wah" in my head, which is sadly often. Never fails to brighten up the situ, whatever it is.

Wow...5 am not matter what!! May i suggest the podcast?
Yeeppppp abbreviating the swear words for sure. I dont even swear anymore. its all "F!!!" or whatever letter the swear word is. I find myself using Zane's "F off!!!" a lot too. And of course the usual crank, throw, spider web, all those. And Zane's style of criticizing something.....where he puts heavy emphasis on certain syllables of each word.
Ahhh! Right! My bad. Put me on next week's failure report! Where does the "wah wah wah" come from, anyway?
I swear, if you don't believe me, ask me... you can try all you want for as long as you want... as clear as it sounds in your head, it's impossible to duplicate out loud. Try it and see. Perhaps I have too much time on my hands? Hmmmmm....
You know, this is going to sound really stupid, but I thought to get the podcast you needed like an ipod or something......"land mammal...the dolphin"?
I wasn't going to admit that I thought that, but in keeping with the "show code" and all,
that and the fact that Zane can admit to "hand plunger"... what's the worse that could happen?
Two words... "show code" For some reason after listening to the guys make fun of themselves, whenever I find myself in horribly embarrassing situations, instead of trying to hide it, I can't wait to find someone to tell it to.
The 'Whatever you do's' are always a big hit with my wife.

She also loves it when I tell her to 'Wear your whore make-up you whore!'
Have you considered taking longer?
Whenever I hear F or S in anything I instantly think of swear words now.
Yeah, I definitely do the abbreviated swear words thing too. I also have added a lot of the drops into my daily vocab.
Ever since they ripped FB for "and so on so forth" and I heard that collage clip of him saying it 129056875602837 times Ive found myself saying it all the time...
Whenever I get something wrong, or something happens I shout "BALLS!" pretty loud. first time I did my husband got a great laugh out of it.

Now I found that sound drops play in my head all day long when my window-licking co-workers do something stupid...
I am now a sitter after previously being a stander. I also use alot of free beer sarcasm, such as "whatever you do, dont". Pretty frequently I have drops played in my head that have to do with situations im in. And in my head I abreviate every swear word, not abreviating out loud because my friends wouldnt have any idea what I was talking about.
I get up earlier.
Wowie Groovie !
I am happier in the morning.
What plumpynut and patfromportland said...

I also laugh more in the morning. I smell better and get more babes.
vino Wrote:What plumpynut and patfromportland said...

I understand everything except that I am quite curious as to why you smell better?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I call everyone stupid jerks and abbreviate bad words on purpose now.
I'm not bored for 4 hours a day at work
I also feel better about being a stander because I thought I was the only one
I listen every morning because it's the last bit of sanity and adult conversation I hear before I walk into 8 hours of preschool babble and mollycoddling.
I have started saying "not my favorite thing" when talking about things with my friends.
changed from a stander to a sitter and am now much happier at the efficiency!
dino Wrote:
vino Wrote:What plumpynut and patfromportland said...

I understand everything except that I am quite curious as to why you smell better?

I must have been inspired by the Mr. 10 video or just trying to make a funny.....*crickets***...........

(A stander 4ever)
i can't listen to "Walking on sunshine" without laughing.
i too abbreviate swear words, think of drops when things happen to me, and have input the "what ever you do's" into my sarcasm vocabulary.