Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podcast naming...
I don't know if anyone else notices this, but I much prefer when the podcasts are named with simply the segment number and then the name, rather than day of the week, then month and then date. For example the podcast for 7/22 was named the simpler way... 7/23 was named in the more clunky (at least for me) way.

The podcast already includes the date (at least for me, so I assume the same for others?) so when you leave out the extra uncessary info you can see more of the title to tell which segment you are looking at!

Not a big deal, just thought I'd toss it out there since I always appreciate it when someone leaves off that extra uncessary info! Smile
I like the date there in the title, I just hate it when there's no title, like segments 15 and 16 today. There should always be a title, even if they just call it "Blah Blah Blah" or something
Did anyone else notice that Zane dropped the "B" on CWTTAB on the podcast?
He drops the B if there's a topic. B is "Blank" Instead of CWTTAB today, there was a topic, so it was "Can't Wait To Talk About..... Zane's ass story stripper story.