Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm probably banned
I keep asking Biff and the other Mods to be accountable for the members they have banned. To give an explanation or a reason for banning Zee, or anyone else, and they keep avoiding my questions.

I will probably be banned soon myself.

If that happens, ask yourself

WHY ?

Who watches the watchmen ?
Wowie Groovie !
So the White Sox came from behind and beat the Rangers today.......dammit.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:So the White Sox came from behind and beat the Rangers today.......dammit.

Them sox are tricky.....if you don't mind your p's and q's they'll comeback to get ya!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Aaaaand. Yet another example of moderator abuse.

Ask yourself this:

Why was this thread moved ? It has nothing to do with sports.

Why wont the moderators answer Titan's questions ? What are they hiding ?
Wowie Groovie !
dino Wrote:
Admin Wrote:So the White Sox came from behind and beat the Rangers today.......dammit.

Them sox are tricky.....if you don't mind your p's and q's they'll comeback to get ya!

Another example of a fan base I cannot stand. Having A.J. Pierzynski on the team doesn't help.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: aj5jl.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Personally, I'm not so irritated by them.....guess I have think skin when it comes down to 'em.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Titan ! Wrote:To give an explanation or a reason for banning Zee,

wait a sec...
zee got banned?
aww...

goodbye man-crush.
dingdongyo Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:To give an explanation or a reason for banning Zee,

wait a sec...
zee got banned?
aww...

goodbye man-crush.

Sorry Bro, but the mods willl not answer my questions as to who/why people get banned,

HOWEVER when I myself get banned there will need to be someone who takes up the Icon of death and is willing to "fight the system"

When I get banned make me a martyr and avenge my death okay ?
Wowie Groovie !
I don't know why this thread is so hilarious but it is.
Hey, the White Sux might have come back, but at least the Twinkies lost. Time for the Tigers to start climbing up in the standings!
dino Wrote:Personally, I'm not so irritated by them.....guess I have think skin when it comes down to 'em.

My old neighbor was a Sox fan. He was a whiney nasaly little bitch. He was surprised to know that I knew so much dirt on the Sox organization when he started mocking the Tigers. He finally admitted that he stole my Tigers flag one year. He was a bitter hateful little man.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:He was a whiney nasaly little bitch. ... He was a bitter hateful little man.

Wait. Is he a member of this forum? :Smile
Im a massive WhiteSox fan... well I'm not massive, but my fandom is;D
Peachs Wrote:Im a massive WhiteSox fan... well I'm not massive, but my fandom is;D

HA! Yeah, the first statement there could have been taken the wrong way.

One of my profs in college was a big fan of the Sux, and he really reinforced my dislike of the team. I had him when they won the World Series in '05, and almost every time I saw him that fall, he'd make sure I knew that my Tigers sucked, and his Sux were in the playoffs.
potthole Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:Im a massive WhiteSox fan... well I'm not massive, but my fandom is;D

HA! Yeah, the first statement there could have been taken the wrong way.

One of my profs in college was a big fan of the Sux, and he really reinforced my dislike of the team. I had him when they won the World Series in '05, and almost every time I saw him that fall, he'd make sure I knew that my Tigers sucked, and his Sux were in the playoffs.

thats funny, I appreciate both sides but I love my sox
I'd love to play along, but I have to get this off my chest first - Titan, shut the Eff up. Zee was banned because he had an annoying habit of whining and didn't know when to be Effing satisfied on a free messageboard. In other words, he got under Biff's skin one too many times, and now he's on the outs. In other words, one day Biff decided trying to please the perpetual crybaby was no longer worth his time. In other words, Effing poof.

This is not a Effing democracy, this is a Effing messageboard that has been paid for by Biff. We did not elect Biff to office, he bought a piece of cyberspace and allows us to play on it. Therefore, he makes the rules. 99.9% of the board gets that. So kindly roll your Battle Hymn of the Republic themed American bullshit speeches into a tight little tube, and shove them up your ass.

You're currently trying to matryr yourself to make some sort of "statement". How about instead you just relax and go back to being the cool poster you once were. This version of Titan pretty much sucks.

Also, the Lions are gonna suck this year.
Fistor Wrote:Also, the Lions are gonna suck this year.

There's a wrinkle in your cape Captain Obvious.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

haha Biff, you're awesome...
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:There's a wrinkle in your cape Captain Obvious.

Wrong, I smell a 10 win season :o

No, that scent is ether.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

Wrong, I smell a 10 win season :o
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Admin Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Wrong, I smell a 10 win season :o

No, that scent is ether.

not kool-aid?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
No one will drink the kool aid without sniffing the ether.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

Who's more of a Captain Obvious? One who adds a no-brainer statement at the end of a diatribe in order to make a joke of masking said diatribe, or one who fails to get the readily apparent joke?

kumbaya, bitch
i want ether..... not kool aid..
Peachs Wrote:i want ether..... not kool aid..

it does smell nice....

shot for the weedeater and a shot for me...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Fistor Wrote:

Who's more of a Captain Obvious? One who adds a no-brainer statement at the end of a diatribe in order to make a joke of masking said diatribe, or one who fails to get the readily apparent joke?

kumbaya, bitch

I don't get it.

Yes I do. Eff off
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Who's more of a Captain Obvious? One who adds a no-brainer statement at the end of a diatribe in order to make a joke of masking said diatribe, or one who fails to get the readily apparent joke?

kumbaya, bitch

I don't get it.

Yes I do. Eff off
me either Undecided
:Smile Howie is a window licker! And pink homo!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Fistor Wrote:

kumbaya, bitch

Could we just flip a coin?
speedbump Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Who's more of a Captain Obvious? One who adds a no-brainer statement at the end of a diatribe in order to make a joke of masking said diatribe, or one who fails to get the readily apparent joke?

kumbaya, bitch

Could we just flip a coin?

Not necessary. Just acknowledge my brilliance and move on.
Fistor Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:Could we just flip a coin?

Not necessary. Just acknowledge my brilliance and move on.

The fact that I still don't get what you're saying, says something for how your brain works. I'll give you that.
speedbump Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Not necessary. Just acknowledge my brilliance and move on.

The fact that I still don't get what you're saying, says something for how your brain works. I'll give you that.

I'll accept that.
I forget all you Mich folk are burdened with the Lions. No wonder you love baseball and hockey.

Oh, and Titan.. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMM!!!

Sheesh, get over it, it's not supposed to work like your PAY sites.
Titan ! Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:wait a sec...
zee got banned?
aww...

goodbye man-crush.

Sorry Bro, but the mods willl not answer my questions as to who/why people get banned,

HOWEVER when I myself get banned there will need to be someone who takes up the Icon of death and is willing to "fight the system"

Sounds like Al Qaeda.
ratrad Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Sorry Bro, but the mods willl not answer my questions as to who/why people get banned,

Sounds like Al Qaeda.

YOU ARE RIGHT!

Biff Mayhem...anagram for Osama Bin Laden

HOLY CRAP!

wait that doesn't work....
I've gotta ask. Titan, while not logged onto the forum, while you are off doing your normal daily routine, do you find yourself angry about stuff on here?
How about those Cowboys??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Is it just me, or does it seem that football coverage begins earlier and earlier each year... not all that unlike Christmas stuff in stores?
potthole Wrote:Is it just me, or does it seem that football coverage begins earlier and earlier each year... not all that unlike Christmas stuff in stores?

You hit the nail on the head!! It kills me to see Christmas stuff even before Halloween. But it's okay to start the football early, you know, since it runs for months and is not just one day. I'm not trying to belittle the Christmas itself, but it is just too made over anymore. The spirit of the holiday has totally transformed to one of materialistic value.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!