Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you don't have to yell challenge
hey guys i hope you read this and bring it back that is the funneist thing. that is the game that got me hooked on your show 3 years ago now i don't miss it bring it back anyone else think the same as me zane bring it back
That was my favorite challenge game, and it's one of the few that hadn't succumbed to Caller ID. People rarely won and often tried to cheat, but that was part of the fun. I think it's worth trying again!
I love that game. A couple years ago I was next on the line to give it a try, waiting at a drive through, but the guy on the air ahead of me won.
i have done it twice once i won and once i lost it is so funny to do it i loved it lets make them bring it back i know they read this everyone who loved say something lets blow it up
It was a great bit. I hate how if an awesome bit has a coupld bad runs, they immediately eliminate it.
It's a good bit, bring it back
it will be back, they never said it wouldnt be
i understand their dillema though. people were trying to scam them by faking it. i don't blame them for getting rid of it (no matter how funny it was)
they should bring it back,it was pretty funny
hell yeah its got my vote!!
I'd love for this to come back.
anyone who trys to scamm is gay what you win a fall out boy cd or maybe some movie passes it all about the fun free beer zane hot wings bring it back this week look we all want it..... AND IF YOU CALL IN TO PLAY DON'T CHEAT THAT IS NOT FUNNY WE WANNA LAUGH
I loved that challenge.

The guys get upset when a bit fails, but they are just as funny when they fail. Bring it back!