Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kevin matthews
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Do I really have to explain the humor of this?

yes, explain

Titan bitched about the moderators and we spoke about baseball.

Someone brings up baseball and I bitch about the moderators.

Whoever didn't get that initially needs to practice show code and sign up for a good smiting.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
mayorofawsometown Wrote:I guess I should re-phrase that... is there FREE audio available anywhere?

No. Pay the damn three dollars you bum.
Apparently the best Kev could come back with was "those two yahoos":

http://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26266
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
scooterfanatic Wrote:
mayorofawsometown Wrote:I guess I should re-phrase that... is there FREE audio available anywhere?

No. Pay the damn three dollars you bum.

I would, but I live in Michigan... I'm broke like the rest of the damn state!
Actually this mornings show was an education. I have despised Jimmy Shorts for years and years and had no idea it was Kevin Matthews who was actually the focus of my hatred. Thanks to FBHW for giving me more focus.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Who the heck is Kevin Matthews? I must have missed this whole segment.
residentialevil Wrote:Who the heck is Kevin Matthews? I must have missed this whole segment.

Kevin Matthews. If you're not in the West Michigan area, you probably didn't hear the segment.
residentialevil Wrote:Who the heck is Kevin Matthews? I must have missed this whole segment.

Kevin Matthews is probably the shttyist morning radio host ever with a litany of bad impressions and he got his start on WGRD in the early 80's. Too the great relief of Grand Rapids, years back he left for Chicago too stink it up down there. When Chicago got tired of his old tired shtick, he moved back too Grand Rapids and got a job at an old tired radio station WLAV. It was then that he picked a fight with the newcomers Freebeer and Hotwings by spreading lies about them and their show. FBHW now happen too be in the employ of WGRD and who, per chance, have a bunch of KM's original work on tape. They hate him and the broken down, aids infested horse he rode in on and couldn't help themselves too rip him a new ahole on the local segment of their show.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I'd rather listen too Bob and Tom and I always feel a little vomit start too rise when i'm forced too, much less KM
I just got to this on my podcast. Being in Maine, I've never heard this guy, but he sounds really bad. I'm just curious, it's been a few days, does anyone know if he has tried to retaliate?
Don't think he did anything on Friday, which, as of now, is the only time Kev has done his show since FBHW played the clip.
I recorded the tape when I was a kid and sent it in to the guys. I don't know why they said it was laying around the office. Does anyone remember the Mel and Frank show? I found another tape-It was their last show. They were in a war with Rick B.'s Q Morning Zoo and KLQ bought their station (lav)and fired them.They played tapes of Rick Beckett on his answering machine leaving psycho taunting messages at his home.
motorboatking Wrote:I recorded the tape when I was a kid and sent it in to the guys. I don't know why they said it was laying around the office. Does anyone remember the Mel and Frank show? I found another tape-It was their last show. They were in a war with Rick B.'s Q Morning Zoo and KLQ bought their station (lav)and fired them.They played tapes of Rick Beckett on his answering machine leaving psycho taunting messages at his home.

I loathed the Mel and Frank show. Absolutely wretched radio.

Although I do prefer them to Huge.
motorboatking Wrote:I recorded the tape when I was a kid and sent it in to the guys. I don't know why they said it was laying around the office.

Legalities?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.