Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survivorman
Survivorman interview was awesome. Thought he would take the high road when they asked him about that fake Bear Grylls. He did not pull many punches.
yeah, it was great. i didn't know he was going to be on, love that show!
i have a man crush on him...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i have a man crush on him...

As would befit your new pink nameplate. ;D

Big deal. That just means he has a schlong. :Smile
Fistor Wrote:

Big deal. That just means he has a schlong. :Smile

man...another joke i don't understand....you are on a roll
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I have been a fan of him for a while. What he does is pretty badass stuff!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Big deal. That just means he has a schlong. :Smile

man...another joke i don't understand....you are on a roll

It refers to your obvious penchant for the male of our species. You mention you have a man crush on someone. I see this as an opportunity to make a joke as to your homofied sluttiness, and so I imply that the only requirement for you to have a man crush on someone is a penis. Since all males have penii, you must be a big giant manslut. Vis a vis. As it were and whatnot.
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:man...another joke i don't understand....you are on a roll

It refers to your obvious penchant for the male of our species. You mention you have a man crush on someone. I see this as an opportunity to make a joke as to your homofied sluttiness, and so I imply that the only requirement for you to have a man crush on someone is a penis. Since all males have penii, you must be a big giant manslut. Vis a vis. As it were and whatnot.

ahh got it...

if your logic is correct, than the fact that my mancrush on you is non-existant...then that must imply that you have no penis?
Fistor Wrote:It refers to your obvious penchant for the male of our species. You mention you have a man crush on someone. I see this as an opportunity to make a joke as to your homofied sluttiness, and so I imply that the only requirement for you to have a man crush on someone is a penis. Since all males have penii, you must be a big giant manslut. Vis a vis. As it were and whatnot.

ahh got it...

if your logic is correct, than the fact that my mancrush on you is non-existant...then that must imply that you have no penis?

In trying to up my hipness after the "darn tootin" episode, I must pull out the "oh snap!".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:It refers to your obvious penchant for the male of our species. You mention you have a man crush on someone. I see this as an opportunity to make a joke as to your homofied sluttiness, and so I imply that the only requirement for you to have a man crush on someone is a penis. Since all males have penii, you must be a big giant manslut. Vis a vis. As it were and whatnot.

ahh got it...

Exactly.

wait....what?
i say they do a show... survivorman vs. bear grylls. Survivorman might have a tough time though, bear was a navy seal.
kaboobie92 Wrote:i say they do a show... survivorman vs. bear grylls. Survivorman might have a tough time though, bear was a navy seal.

Bear was SAS Special Forces not a navy seal. Survivorman would outlast him in a real wild scenario. Not the fake crap that Bear does.
I've never really paid much attention to his show before, but after listening to the interview, I really want to check a few episodes out.
I've watched it since it came out and it is a great show. I watched that bear guys show and I stopped after he squeezed water out of some animals dung just to have something to drink. I yelled "Shut the F up" and never looked back.

Sick F'r
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I mean survivorman vs. bear grylls in a cage fight til the death. Thats what I call survival.
kaboobie92 Wrote:i say they do a show... survivorman vs. bear grylls. Survivorman might have a tough time though, bear was a navy seal.

I thought this was an awsome idea and i would watch that show with rapt intent
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I watch both shows and I would most definitely watch that show. My money would be on Bear.
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
I watched 'Man Vs Wild' avidly until I found out it was fake-haven't watched it since.
It seems to me that Les saw the reaction of people to the news about it being fake, and did his best to avoid even the appearance of anything underhanded-to the extent of explaining on camera where his support crew were, and how much assistance they were giving him.

I think that if the Man Vs Wild production team had been more forthcoming about the actual process involved in making the show instead of leading people down the garden path, people would have understood and would probably still have watched.

Les Stroud kicks ass.
Have you considered taking longer?
I was a big supporter of Les Stroud over Bear Grills before I found out the extent to which Man vs. Wild was staged crap. He's totally right about how big a difference it makes for him to be alone running all of the cameras himself. He often has to walk twice as far because he wants to get a long-distance shot of himself walking into the sunset, and then he has to go back and get the camera.
I'm really glad the interview went as well as it did. Although I wish they hadn't focused quite as much on the competition between Survivorman and the other show as they did, and instead asked a couple more survival questions. The guy doesn't need to be considered relative to Bear, he's quite capable of being an interesting subject standing on his own. I can't really blame the guys for doing that though, I bet they were pleasantly surprised to find how honestly he was willing to talk about what he thought about Man vs. Wild.
Quote:I'm really glad the interview went as well as it did. Although I wish they hadn't focused quite as much on the competition between Survivorman and the other show as they did, and instead asked a couple more survival questions. The guy doesn't need to be considered relative to Bear, he's quite capable of being an interesting subject standing on his own.

The main reason they did that though was that Joe had such a man crush on Bear Grylls, and they'd talked a lot about his show on the air-and how it compared to Survivorman.

Good interview imo.
Have you considered taking longer?