Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banner above
Anyone notice that the banner above threads that refer to Zane always advertises some sort of love for Black women or Black woman dating site?

HA! Is Kurt Busch workin for google?
i'll viewed this thread probably 15 times....this is the first time the banner had anything to do with a persons race....(right now it's interacial dating)

this thread fails
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[Image: blond-fail.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
gay homo sex

There, a new banner
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]gay homo sex

There, a new banner
You Sound Like A Gay...
yewt Wrote:You Sound Like A Gay...

i think thats my beer bottle in your avatar btw
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i'll viewed this thread probably 15 times....this is the first time the banner had anything to do with a persons race....(right now it's interacial dating)

this thread fails

I guess thats a no then.

I'm guessing that it shows up different for others. I see it everytime I go into the DTZ section.
OH NO
ratrad Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i'll viewed this thread probably 15 times....this is the first time the banner had anything to do with a persons race....(right now it's interacial dating)

this thread fails

I guess thats a no then.

I'm guessing that it shows up different for others. I see it everytime I go into the DTZ section.

maybe because you just left that site? Undecided
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
ratrad Wrote:I guess thats a no then.

maybe because you just left that site? Undecided

What I do at work is my own business! :-X
Its kinda sad, everytime ive looked at this page, some interracial dating ad it up....