Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 MORE REASONS THAT DickRod WILL RUIN MICHIGAN
DickRod prohibits players from Heroes for Kids fundraiser
http://www.mlive.com/saginawnews/news/in...ss_he.html

Here he offers a kid who hasn't even seen the field ???
http://maizeandblog.blogspot.com/2008/06...rship.html
i think he's talking about rich rodriguez...
Fistor Wrote:i think he's talking about rich rodriguez...

No, he has a mancrush on Gay-Rod. He cites his dreamy purple lips and frosted hair as the main attraction.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: ArodPursePink.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
smokeysparty Wrote:DickRod prohibits players from Heroes for Kids fundraiser

In lieu of a mandatory strength and conditioning workout involving the whole team. I think I'd rather have the team work out than play golf.

God forbid he try to instill some toughness in his team. :Smile
This could be a rough year. Thank god App state isn't on the schedule.
Wowie Groovie !
I am a huge michigan football fan, and Im optimistic about rodriguez's impact on the team. The next 2 seasons may be rough, but i think we might be better off.
Fistor Wrote:
smokeysparty Wrote:DickRod prohibits players from Heroes for Kids fundraiser

In lieu of a mandatory strength and conditioning workout involving the whole team. I think I'd rather have the team work out than play golf.

i do see where you're coming from but it's also an NCAA violation to have mandatory workouts during this time of year. DickRod should not be able to exercise any control over who can and can't attend for any reason.
Am I the only one that thinks Steve Mariucci would have been a great Michigan coach?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Am I the only one that thinks Steve Mariucci would have been a great Michigan coach?

Nope!! I'm with you brother!! Steve who??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
He's not off to a good start, that's for sure.
UM will beat ND, MSU and OSU in '08. Mark my words.
smokeysparty Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:In lieu of a mandatory strength and conditioning workout involving the whole team. I think I'd rather have the team work out than play golf.

i do see where you're coming from but it's also an NCAA violation to have mandatory workouts during this time of year. DickRod should not be able to exercise any control over who can and can't attend for any reason.

Guess I'll have to take your word for that, since I'm not in the mood to thumb through the NCAA rule book at the moment.

Still, your argument has been reduced to weak sauce. A coach that works out his team instead of letting them go golfing doesn't exactly sound like a bad thing. I understand where you're coming from, though. If I were in your shoes as a Spartan fan, I really wouldn't want Michigan to get stronger either.
agreed. although it's unfortunate, Rodriguez is trying to make something of his team. Being his first year, i'm sure he is trying to do everything possible to form a good team.
smokeysparty Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:In lieu of a mandatory strength and conditioning workout involving the whole team. I think I'd rather have the team work out than play golf.

Is someone a little bitter because "state" sucks a big fat weiner?
These posts coming from nD and MSU fans
potthole Wrote:UM will beat ND, MSU and OSU in '08. Mark my words.

What kind of bet would you be willing to make on that OSU one? Maybe something embarrassing on here, like a stupid title for the loser and a sweet one for the winner (me). Or can you think of something better?
I think OSU is slowly moving to my #! spot above NotreFuxking Dame as to which team I hate more. (second to the Cubs of course)
Wowie Groovie !

here's the schedule as i see it. in all fairness.

Utah=L
Miami-Ohio=W
@ Notre Dame=W (tossup)
Wisconsin=L
Illinois=L
Toledo=W
@ Penn State=L
Michigan State=L
@ Purdue=L
@ Minnesota=W
Northwestern=W(tossup)
@ Ohio State=L

4-5 wins will be all you have to look forward too this season :'(
smokeysparty Wrote:

here's the schedule as i see it. in all fairness.

Utah=L
Miami-Ohio=W
@ Notre Dame=W (tossup)
Wisconsin=L
Illinois=L
Toledo=W
@ Penn State=L
Michigan State=L
@ Purdue=L
@ Minnesota=W
Northwestern=W(tossup)
@ Ohio State=L

are you smoking Crack????
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
shaun Wrote:

What kind of bet would you be willing to make on that OSU one? Maybe something embarrassing on here, like a stupid title for the loser and a sweet one for the winner (me). Or can you think of something better?

I would be willing to go with some sort of title change for a predetermined period of time. But I'm not going to need to do it.

Lloyd Carr became known for not being able to beat Tressel. Rodriguez is going to make sure people know that he's different. His boys will be primed for OSU this year.

smokeysparty Wrote:here's the schedule as i see it. in all fairness.

Utah=L
Miami-Ohio=W
@ Notre Dame=W (tossup)
Wisconsin=L
Illinois=L
Toledo=W
@ Penn State=L
Michigan State=L
@ Purdue=L
@ Minnesota=W
Northwestern=W(tossup)
@ Ohio State=L

Rich needs to win only three games this year for most fans to be happy. ND, MSU, OSU. The program is going to be weak this year, so something tells me he's going to do all he can to make sure he beats the three big rivals.
Mad Dog Wrote:

Utah=L
Miami-Ohio=W
@ Notre Dame=W (tossup)
Wisconsin=L
Illinois=L
Toledo=W
@ Penn State=L
Michigan State=L
@ Purdue=L
@ Minnesota=W
Northwestern=W(tossup)
@ Ohio State=L

are you smoking Crack????

absolutely not. just weed. this is the way i see it.
UM was what, 8-4 last year. you think they'll be that good or better with NO: HART, HENNE, MANNINGHAM, ARRINGTON, LONG and CRABLE? and to top that they have no established qb in a new system with a new coach. better just give it a year or two
potthole Wrote:
shaun Wrote:What kind of bet would you be willing to make on that OSU one? Maybe something embarrassing on here, like a stupid title for the loser and a sweet one for the winner (me). Or can you think of something better?

I would be willing to go with some sort of title change for a predetermined period of time. But I'm not going to need to do it.

Lloyd Carr became known for not being able to beat Tressel. Rodriguez is going to make sure people know that he's different. His boys will be primed for OSU this year.

Utah=L
Miami-Ohio=W
@ Notre Dame=W (tossup)
Wisconsin=L
Illinois=L
Toledo=W
@ Penn State=L
Michigan State=L
@ Purdue=L
@ Minnesota=W
Northwestern=W(tossup)
@ Ohio State=L

Rich needs to win only three games this year for most fans to be happy. ND, MSU, OSU. The program is going to be weak this year, so something tells me he's going to do all he can to make sure he beats the three big rivals.

i highly doubt fans will be happy if you lose to Miami-Ohiio, NW, Toledo and Minnesota
Actually, I think you have been smoking green and white weed.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I do think Michigan may struggle a little more than usual this year because as you say they lost a boat load of NFL talent and they are in transition right now, but don't kidd yourself into thinking MSU has somehow vaulted infront of Michigan. Michigan 27 Mighigan State 17
smokeysparty Wrote:i highly doubt fans will be happy if you lose to Miami-Ohiio, NW, Toledo and Minnesota

Ok, you got me there. I could have said it better. Beat ND, MSU and OSU (especially OSU), and most other losses can be swallowed more easily.
Mad Dog Wrote:I do think Michigan may struggle a little more than usual this year because as you say they lost a boat load of NFL talent and they are in transition right now, but don't kidd yourself into thinking MSU has somehow vaulted infront of Michigan. Michigan 27 Mighigan State 17

sparty hasn't vaulted in front quite yet. but with the way dantonio's recruiting is going michigan fans better watch out. our '09 recruiting class already has 14 commits and is ranked #10. 2 elite 11 qbs on the roster next year. things are definately headed in the right direction for this program and i think a big ten title may just be in our near future.
When it comes to Sparty, I'll see it when I believe it. Until then, they'll always be the little brother.
ya, hit 10 wins a season for the next 10 years and we'll belive untill then Tongue
potthole Wrote:When it comes to Sparty, I'll see it when I believe it. Until then, they'll always be the little brother.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/GgPSFVeaUco&hl=en[/flash]
Mad Dog Wrote:ya, hit 10 wins a season for the next 10 years and we'll belive untill then Tongue
??? ???

why hasnt michigan had 10 straight 10 win seasons. what a stupid response.
Admin Wrote:[Image: ArodPursePink.jpg]

Haaa haa! I love it!
I'm a MSU fan, but I'm not a UofM hater. Sure there are a select number of UofM fans that could DIAF, but that doesn't make me a hater.

Michigan will end up being, at the least, a .500 team this year. They'll beat ND, who is also going through a rebuilding year. They'll lose to OSU, because OSU is the better team this year. Buckeye's aren't rebuilding nearly as much, nor are the importing a new offense.

But when it comes the the UofM/MSU game. It will be a very close game. Without injuries, MSU (for once) has the advantage over UofM. I'll go to length of saying only a slight advantage to make the UofM Elite Fans' ego's feel better. Either way, I think it will be a very entertaining game.
potthole Wrote:
shaun Wrote:What kind of bet would you be willing to make on that OSU one? Maybe something embarrassing on here, like a stupid title for the loser and a sweet one for the winner (me). Or can you think of something better?

Whatever you say man. So how about I throw out what we get if OSU wins, and you can pick the punishment/prize for a Michigan win?

My choice is that after OSU wins, your new title says "Michigan Wolverines are all little sissy girls, just like me." Mine says "I rule you all, just like OSU does to Michigan."

Sorry it took me so long to respond, this thread got buried and I lost where it was.
Sounds good to me! I'll think of a possible punishment/prize for when UM wins.
there is no way scUM will beat tOSU this year. unless the whole OSU team is killed in a freak accident. DickRod plans on giving 9-10 TRUE freshman lots of playing time this year and we all know how well that worked for ND last year.
smokeysparty Wrote:and we all know how well that worked for ND last year.

That
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
smokeysparty Wrote:...i think a big ten title may just be in our near future.

That may be, but you have a while to catch up!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Ten_Con..._champions
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
smokeysparty Wrote:...i think a big ten title may just be in our near future.

That may be, but you have a while to catch up!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Ten_Con..._champions

oh, believe me, of all people i know that we have lots of catching up to do. hell, we haven't had back to back winning seasons since 89-90. as long as dantonio sticks around we'll be fine. next years recruiting class is #7 in the nation. jump on the bandwagon now, i been drivin it since 86!!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
smokeysparty Wrote:and we all know how well that worked for ND last year.

That