Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 7-24-08
Since no appears to want to take a shot at it I guess I will.
[Image: 2928.jpg]
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Billy Madison finally had his day.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Put another notch on Microsoft's belt.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:Put another notch on Microsoft's belt.

{drop} Hey look! It's Sgt. Dork! Ha ha! {/drop}
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Opus Wrote:Put another notch on Microsoft's belt.

{drop} Hey look! It's Sgt. Dork! Ha ha! {/drop}
I'd ask if you wanted to join my army, but theres an age limit and I'm pretty sure you exceed it.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
The worst part is that I got your reference which also makes me a dork.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:The worst part is that I got your reference which also makes me a dork.

i did too...but i don't know what the penguin is (refering to what the penguin refers to)
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Admin Wrote:The worst part is that I got your reference which also makes me a dork.

In todays day and age, not so much.
dino Wrote:Since no appears to want to take a shot at it I guess I will.
[Image: 2928.jpg]

"....and that guy that called FBHWs this week said that penguins are only at the south pole.........pff"
Which is why I deleted my post.
ratrad Wrote:Which is why I deleted my post.

what post?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
HA!