Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBHW site is crappy
The official site is garbage. Most of the links are broken, it is hard to navigate, and nobody seems to want to take the time to upload or embed video or audio right into the site. It is 2008 and the site looks like a early 90's geocities page. I love the show a lot and think it is great entertainment. I just wish that when I come home to show my friends some of the links and such that I heard about in the morning.... they would be there and easy to find and use. It seems with the success of the show they would be able to stumble upon a few bucks to kick at a decent website.
I agree completely. It's pretty embarrassing.
i absolutely agree, i can't see how anyone could disagree, they really need to spruce things up on the site.
thegift Wrote:The official site is garbage. Most of the links are broken, it is hard to navigate, and nobody seems to want to take the time to upload or embed video or audio right into the site. It is 2008 and the site looks like a early 90's geocities page. I love the show a lot and think it is great entertainment. I just wish that when I come home to show my friends some of the links and such that I heard about in the morning.... they would be there and easy to find and use. It seems with the success of the show they would be able to stumble upon a few bucks to kick at a decent website.

There are at least 3 threads on this topic now, with everyone coming to a general agreement that the FB&HW website sucks monkey balls.

Hopefully the boys will get off their asses and do something about it now.
Wowie Groovie !
Ok, it looks like there's a pretty in depth discussion about the website over here, so I'm going to go ahead and direct further discussion to that thread.

...And probably earn a few more negative karma points in the process.