Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nickname suggestions for Intern Alex
What do you guys think? Maybe "Alexsssssssss"???
Thalex.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
he reminds me of 'doug whitmore' (the little steroid brother) in 50 first dates.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Zane and Hot Wings have slight lisps too I've noticed.
Alexsh (slush hard on the xsh)
Hair on head guy.
Fistor Wrote:Hair on head guy.

crack in butt guy?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Hair on head guy.

crack in butt guy?

That's Effing stupid.

Eyes in face guy.
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:crack in butt guy?

That's effing stupid.

Eyes in face guy.

my mistake....

how about 'forced nicname guy'
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:he reminds me of 'doug whitmore' (the little steroid brother) in 50 first dates.

I don't think Alex has that bad of a lisp . . . Doug was on the verge of gayness.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
maybe... ALEX is gay...

Gay Alexsh
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:he reminds me of 'doug whitmore' (the little steroid brother) in 50 first dates.

I don't think Alex has that bad of a lisp . . . Doug was on the verge of gayness.

well, the guys' impression of him makes me think of the Doug charector
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I don't think Alex has that bad of a lisp . . . Doug was on the verge of gayness.

well, the guys' impression of him makes me think of the Doug charector

or the Waterboy.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'm reallly behind on my movie-watching! We have 50 First Dates too... I must now watch it just to see Doug. Or rather, to HEAR Doug. Will let ya know how it went.
Is this not the silliest thing? LOL
I'm still giddy from today's Laugh-Fest on the show.
Id like to call him Dragon Knight Elixer.
Scrodo the Wonderboy?
Tim
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Tim

Well...some call him Tim. (That actually made me laugh out loud.)
mystylady Wrote:Zane and Hot Wings have slight lisps too I've noticed.
Alexsh (slush hard on the xsh)

Zane and Hotwings don't have lisps!!! If you listen to anybody, they are all going to sound like the have a lisp you stupid idiot. That's what happens when you say the letter "S"!
SSSylvessster
Zane and Hotwings don't have lisps!!! If you listen to anybody, they are all going to sound like the have a lisp you stupid idiot. That's what happens when you say the letter "S"!

Number one, I'm entitled to voice my observations here as long as I do not break the rules of the forum, which I have not.
Number two, if you listen to Free Beer and Joe, they DO NOT "slightly" lisp their S's but Hot Wings and Zane DO. Usually it's barely noticable, but sometimes it very much is. I never knocked them for it, just stating that I can hear it on occasion.
Number three, just because you're an "Intern" doesn't make you
King Shit of Turd Mountain and give you the right to call anybody a "stupid idiot" when all I was doing was making a comment. Watch your mouth. I did not mean it offensively when I made that statement and I hope most of you who read my post realizes that.
Grow a coupla layers of skin there, buddy. Yer much too thin.
For some reason I thought you were Kurt Busch the Intern from the show... my bad.
That said, regardless of WHO you are, my post stands as I wrote it.
I do have something to add though... I think the lisps are endearing and meant absolutely no harm when I pointed it out.
Anything that magnifies your voice will make S sound lispy, the s is almost a hiss, so it sounds different. Also, Tim is a great name
mystylady Wrote:Zane and Hotwings don't have lisps!!! If you listen to anybody, they are all going to sound like the have a lisp you stupid idiot. That's what happens when you say the letter "S"!

Number one, I'm entitled to voice my observations here as long as I do not break the rules of the forum, which I have not.
Number two, if you listen to Free Beer and Joe, they DO NOT "slightly" lisp their S's but Hot Wings and Zane DO. Usually it's barely noticable, but sometimes it very much is. I never knocked them for it, just stating that I can hear it on occasion.
Number three, just because you're an "Intern" doesn't make you
King Shit of Turd Mountain and give you the right to call anybody a "stupid idiot" when all I was doing was making a comment. Watch your mouth. I did not mean it offensively when I made that statement and I hope most of you who read my post realizes that.
Grow a coupla layers of skin there, buddy. Yer much too thin.

OK Mommy,

I never said that I was King Shit of Turd Mountain. If I was I would have you hung. But talk about thin skin (the whole "Watch your mouth" you said confirms it). I am going to call you a stupid bitch instead to ease your pain. Boo Hoo!!! :'(

Every human being that speaks the English language or any language that has a word that has the pronunciation of the letter "S" is going to sound like you have a lisp.

Hot Wings and Zane DO NOT have lisps.
See Dick Flame.
tinkleheimer Wrote:See Dick Flame.

LMAO! +1
;D
Alexsss the Wonderful Intern
That's what she said.
Internal Ex...X for short...Malcolm X....so his nickname should be Malcolm.
He doesn't have a lisp. He extends his "S"s. A lisp is when you pronounce your "S"s as "th". Some people have a similar speech impediment when you pronounce "S"s as "sh", but I don't think Alex has this problem.

It's almost official as "Alexsss" because that's how Zane types his name in the podcast titles...

and that's wonderful!