Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 Second Fight
I am still waiting for the next 15 second fight to occur. Get to it Zane.
for sure. we need more of them
I still think they need to get a belt. You can buy just a cheap fake wrestling/boxing belt at a toy store or something.

The winner of each fight will get to hold the belt until they lose a fight. This could cause more fights if the winner talks shit about having the belt and the loser wants the belt. It might give them something to fight for.

Good Idea?....Bad Idea?
im starting to think its not going to happen, zane doesnt tough talk Joe much anymore
gilium Wrote:im starting to think its not going to happen, zane doesnt tough talk Joe much anymore

Because he got his ass kicked and knows Joe will knock him out next time they get into it Wink
what the hell happened to them? they had one really good fight and then they turned into a bunch of pussies
They are just pussies now.
the truth is that Zane has been throwing rope a lot more lateley and has been more relaxed, and Joe is not in a relationship therefore no woman stress to get him touchy.

then again since this board is up i think it will get zane even more fired up
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
yes another "fight" is needed. More like Zane flailing his arms around - and Joe looking to get in a good hard strike. Zane = eyes closed. WE NEED ANOTHER ONE. Better video too. And listeners determine the winner!
Yeah, What the hell happened to 15 second fight?! They spent like 2 weeks hyping it up and then they have one fight! And they should all participate.

Free Beer and Hotwings spend too much time being str8 men. They need to mix it up more.
I agree with the belt idea. I'm sure Kurt Busch could make one up for them if they don't want to buy one.
dman99 Wrote:I still think they need to get a belt. You can buy just a cheap fake wrestling/boxing belt at a toy store or something.

The winner of each fight will get to hold the belt until they lose a fight. This could cause more fights if the winner talks shit about having the belt and the loser wants the belt. It might give them something to fight for.

Good Idea?....Bad Idea?

Great Idea! I think it would have the effect you are talking about
I also love the belt idea. Or some other kind of trophy that the winner temporarily holds.
[Image: 15sec.jpg]