Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sunglass straps, vanity plates, and douche bags
Over the past couple years I have been compiling a list of reason to negatively judge someone at first sight. You could also call this list "Signs That You Are A Douche Bag". I share it with you now due to the parallels with recent installments of "What Hot Wings Thinks". This is the original order in which they presented themselves to me.

1. Your sunglasses have a strap on them, making it easy to hang them around your neck. (exception: You're in Malibu during the 80's and you happen to be checking out a bitchin' new windsurfer.)

2. You've ever watched Nip/Tuck and thought "I should dress like Christian Troy, he's a stud."

3. You have a Kerry/Edwards sticker on your car, or other failed presidential hopefuls.

4. You have a vanity plate, no if ands or buts.

5. If your car has fake bullet hole stickers.

6. You wear sunglasses inside, take them off jackass. Sorry no exceptions here.

7. More then 10% of you daily dialogs is a quote from a Will Ferrell movie. Yes he is very funny but you repeating those funny lines is not, knock it f-ing off.

That's the list as of right now. And now to end this post in "What Hot Wings Thinks" fashion.

Like Kevin Matthews said, "Checkout my new vanity plate, it says "KEVHEAD" and have you seen my sunglasses, they were hanging around my neck."
mik3 Wrote:6. You wear sunglasses inside, take them off jackass. Sorry no exceptions here.

Sorry sir, but if my eyes are dilated I will wear sunglasses whenever the Eff I want.
8. You use chopsticks at a Chinese Buffet.

9. You point to your wrist when you ask someone what time it is, as if that person needs help locating his watch. Do you also point to your junk when you ask where the bathroom is?

10. You sit in your car and rev the engine for 5 minutes before putting it in gear.
Fistor Wrote:8. You use chopsticks at a Chinese Buffet.

9. You point to your wrist when you ask someone what time it is, as if that person needs help locating his watch. Do you also point to your junk when you ask where the bathroom is?

10. You sit in your car and rev the engine for 5 minutes before putting it in gear.

Our Effing neighbor does that crap with the car. Of course it's like a 89 camaro dueled out (POS). Sometimes I think the Queen is gonna shoot him.
11. Big HUGE sunglasses that chicks wear, you know the kind where it looks like they have tinted windsheilds on their effing minger faces.
jus' P Wrote:

Our Effing neighbor does that crap with the car. Of course it's like a 89 camaro dueled out (POS). Sometimes I think the Queen is gonna shoot him.

69 Camaro is cool. 89 Camaro is unacceptable. Dude is probably looking for his mullet.
>Sad
mik3 Wrote:5. If your car has fake bullet hole stickers.

I definitely hate those people >Sad
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
mik3 Wrote:7. More then 10% of you daily dialogs is a quote from a Will Ferrell movie. Yes he is very funny but you repeating those funny lines is not, knock it f-ing off.

Here here . . . . I'll go back to whore island when I get good and ready!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I think we are on 12. Popped collars. I know that this is a popular hatred, but there are guys that STILL do this.
elijah Wrote:I think we are on 12. Popped collars. I know that this is a popular hatred, but there are guys that STILL do this.

[Image: 4_popped-collars_cool.jpg]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
13. People who think they are cool by starting douche-bag threads!!
14. Fanny packs of any style, color, or shape. The only 2 things that should be buckled around your waist are a belt or a tool belt. Buy a pair of pants with pockets you minger a-holes.
15. Crocs! Especially anyone not a child who can choose NOT to wear them.
16. saggy pants. Nobody wants too see your underwear, and the saggier the douchier
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Queenie Wrote:13. People who think they are cool by starting douche-bag threads!!

I like how you participated with the list and later said this is gay, I'll make fun of it. But just so you know I'm not a douche-bag, I am a complete A-hole.
elijah Wrote:I think we are on 12. Popped collars. I know that this is a popular hatred, but there are guys that STILL do this.

GOD, I hate that! Dumbest effing trend ever.
Mad Dog Wrote:16. saggy pants. Nobody wants too see your underwear, and the saggier the douchier

How have we missed this? THIS is the stupidest trend in...well, forever. This should be much farther up the list. If you have to work (to hold your pants up) while walking you are definitely the biggest douche ever. Period. And Amen.
brytn Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:16. saggy pants. Nobody wants too see your underwear, and the saggier the douchier

How have we missed this? THIS is the stupidest trend in...well, forever. This should be much farther up the list. If you have to work (to hold your pants up) while walking you are definitely the biggest douche ever. Period. And Amen.

They actually passed a law against somewhere USA. I'll try to find it. I think they looped it in with indecent exposure laws.
mik3 Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:13. People who think they are cool by starting douche-bag threads!!

I like how you participated with the list and later said this is gay, I'll make fun of it. But just so you know I'm not a douche-bag, I am a complete A-hole.

Are you calling your thread douche-baggish . . . I don't get it. I thought it was a pretty good thread, but if you insist. Tongue
jus' P Wrote:
brytn Wrote:How have we missed this? THIS is the stupidest trend in...well, forever. This should be much farther up the list. If you have to work (to hold your pants up) while walking you are definitely the biggest douche ever. Period. And Amen.

They actually passed a law against somewhere USA. I'll try to find it. I think they looped it in with indecent exposure laws.

it is illegal in flint michigan (aka, the armpit of America)

Guilty. My wife is Chinese and we eat a lot of meals with chopsticks so I think I get an exemption.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
#17. people who think internet forums are real life. they are douche bags.
I had to drive through the hood recently and I saw a guy with no shirt, boxers, and his pants waist below his butt cheeks walking around. He was right at a busy intersection. I couldn't believe how moronic it was.

I do like the fact that these idiots haven't figured out that those saggy pants keep them from effectively outrunning the cops.

18. Tilted ball cap guy. Especially white tilted ball cap guy. Even "sunglasses in the mall" guy thinks you're a tool.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
19. How about flat billed baseball cap? Not nearly as douchey as tilted ball cap but, still not a good look.
20. I'm not sure if this is as douchey as it is stupid, but how about the a-hole who misses his exit then backs up on the highway rather than taking the next exit?
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:20. I'm not sure if this is as douchey as it is stupid, but how about the a-hole who misses his exit then backs up on the highway rather than taking the next exit?

Or cut through the median part that is disigned for state vehicles. Real safe to pull out into traffic coming at least 70 mph in your direction from a dead stop.
Admin Wrote:

Guilty. My wife is Chinese and we eat a lot of meals with chopsticks so I think I get an exemption.

no exceptions.....

doosh
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
brytn Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:20. I'm not sure if this is as douchey as it is stupid, but how about the a-hole who misses his exit then backs up on the highway rather than taking the next exit?

Or cut through the median part that is disigned for state vehicles. Real safe to pull out into traffic coming at least 70 mph in your direction from a dead stop.

and i'll add especially on the interstates in and around Nashville!!
What wrong with eating with chopsticks at a chinese buffet?
I like my big sunglasses, they look awesome... and they hide my ugly face.... so eff off

[Image: Sunshine%20%282%29.jpg]
Mark the Valet Wrote:What wrong with eating with chopsticks at a chinese buffet?

I think the issue is that it's a buffet and therefore not a "real" Chinese restaurant. A Chinese buffet usually features Chinese style food that caters towards Americans (ie lots of fried foods).
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:What wrong with eating with chopsticks at a chinese buffet?

I think the issue is that it's a buffet and therefore not a "real" Chinese restaurant. A Chinese buffet usually features Chinese style food that caters towards Americans (ie lots of fried foods).

although, I have been to a chinese buffet and ordered off the actual chinese menu that they have for their "folk" I ate that with chopsticks
Peachs Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I think the issue is that it's a buffet and therefore not a "real" Chinese restaurant. A Chinese buffet usually features Chinese style food that caters towards Americans (ie lots of fried foods).

although, I have been to a chinese buffet and ordered off the actual chinese menu that they have for their "folk" I ate that with chopsticks

I should've added the caveat: if you're Chinese, the rule does not apply.
Fistor Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:although, I have been to a chinese buffet and ordered off the actual chinese menu that they have for their "folk" I ate that with chopsticks

I should've added the caveat: if you're Chinese, the rule does not apply.
lol
21. television douch bags who wrestle 20ft crocs, swim with sharks, and walk around Africa with a cane too see if they can piss off man eating lions.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I wasn't a fan of vanity plates until my friend got his. It's a University of Michigan plate that reads FTOSU Best vanity plate I have ever seen. If you can't figure it out than you won't think it's funny.
Oh yuck, I just saw an 65 year old dude in a speedo sunning himself on the lawn at my apartment complex. **barf**
Vanity plates are definetly a problem. Especially if they say anything along the lines of "blewbyu" or "2fst4u".

22. People who have those stickers with half of a sports ball on their car so it looks like a ball went through their window.
Admin Wrote:

How about amend it to using chopsticks when you don't know how to?
I taught my husband to use them, and I prefer using them. A person really has to have some skill to use them.
23) People who don't read the terms and conditions of anything they buy and then demand to speak to a manager when they don't get their way.