Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I gotta be a man??
Thanks for the red banner Biff, but why do I gotta be a Goatse man? and if so, how long do i have to be one (how many posts to the next level)? I have been trying to watch my posts but I just went over!!!

waaaaaa . . . . i'm sad about stuff!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[Image: violin.gif]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
i think it's about 200 posts or maybe more....maybe 500?

you just hit what 900? and titan i at 1100? 1200? so you know you've got some posts ahead of you
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
start
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
posting
this
Opus Wrote:[Image: violin.gif]

Nice red violin!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Opus Wrote:[Image: violin.gif]

Nice red violin!!

I giggled at that too!
I'm glad I ammuse you.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:I'm glad I ammuse you.

They're amused by a lot of stuff.

You so do!! I laugh tremendously everytime I see your little school bus!! Tongue

speedbump Wrote:They're amused by a lot of stuff.

Yep, you got that right!! I am especially amused with squirrels!! ;D
speedbump Wrote:

They're amused by a lot of stuff.

How true. It doesn't take much. Oh look, sparkles!!!!
jus' P Wrote:How true. It doesn't take much. Oh look, sparkles!!!!

Sparkling wiggles??
How about Tubgirl? you want to be tubgirl?
Shit! Im tubgirl too!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Shit! Im tubgirl too!

ahhhh ha ha ha

you poo in your mouth...

Price you have to pay for the 1000000+ karma. ;D
brytn Wrote:

Price you have to pay for the 1000000+ karma. ;D

With great power comes great responsibility.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Let's all keep that in mind.
Fistor Wrote:To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Wow...I'm gonna write that down...
Fistor Wrote:To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

That's just it . . .I don't want to be the man . . . I am all woman (ok with a little tomboy thrown in). Tongue
Apparently I'll never have to worry about your problems. I'm stuck at 1 post for some reason. Oh Well, at least I won't be pink (hopefully)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Apparently I'll never have to worry about your problems. I'm stuck at 1 post for some reason. Oh Well, at least I won't be pink (hopefully)

Oh... so now we're counting.

Nevermind then!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Apparently I'll never have to worry about your problems. I'm stuck at 1 post for some reason. Oh Well, at least I won't be pink (hopefully)

Oh... so now we're counting.

Nevermind then!

what the hell just happened?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Oh... so now we're counting.

Nevermind then!

what the hell just happened?

Multiple personalities apparently.
ChevSSCamaro67 Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:what the hell just happened?

Multiple personalities apparently.

Sorry... it's been a long week!