Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Confession Regarding Freebeer.
Let me preface this by saying that I am not a homosexual. I am engaged to be married, and I love my fiance with all of my heart.

That being said, I feel that I need to confess my man-crush on Freebeer.
Let it be known that without Freebeer, the show would be utter chaos.

...so... here's to the guy who keeps the show running!

wow.
it felt good to get that off my chest.
kaboobie Wrote:Let me preface this by saying that I am not a homosexual. I am engaged to be married, and I love my fiance with all of my heart.

wow.

Well, you might not be a homosexual, but you sure sound like a gay.
Wowie Groovie !
I sort of agree, yeah freebeer is the one that keeps the show on course. However I would have to say without hotwings or without Zane it would be just as awkward, even without Joe it wouldn't feel the same. The show has grown in such a way that these guys have basically become symbiotic. They just feed off of each other and fire back at each other.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:I sort of agree, yeah freebeer is the one that keeps the show on course. However I would have to say without hotwings or without Zane it would be just as awkward, even without Joe it wouldn't feel the same. The show has grown in such a way that these guys have basically become symbiotic. They just feed off of each other and fire back at each other.

free Beer is the guy we all want to be.

Hot wings is the guy we hope we dont become

zane is the guy we are

And Joe is the guy we hope to grow from
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:free Beer is the guy we all want to be.

So you guys want to faint at the smallest suggestion of blood or guts?
While I agree with the FB love, Zane is the rudder that keeps the show fresh and on the edge.

He's the best pop-off sound guy in the biz.
houseboat Wrote:While I agree with the FB love, Zane is the rudder that keeps the show fresh and on the edge.

He's the best pop-off sound guy in the biz.

Not to mention the best tell it like it is guy in the biz
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
kaboobie Wrote:Let me preface this by saying that I am not a homosexual. I am engaged to be married, and I love my fiance with all of my heart.

wow.

Well, you might not be a homosexual, but you sure sound like a gay.

HAHA... nice. i'm confident enough with my sexuality to admit that i probably sound like a 14 year old girl around... umm... [insert popular boy-band here]... or like Zane's wife around taylor hicks.

wow.

Gay
"it felt good to get that off my chest" what the "F" why would you even post your gay! and as of right not not allowed to get back on this site for one day, no you can't get on the internet for a day, so take that!

"it felt good to get that off my chest" how gay is that?
zanesmoped Wrote:"it felt good to get that off my chest" what the "F" why would you even post your gay! and as of right not not allowed to get back on this site for one day, no you can't get on the internet for a day, so take that!

wow, that's probably the worst post I've read all day.

Do this before you post again okay? Go back to school, get your 9th grade equivellancy degree, study the ENGLISH language, then after you have mastered the basics of english syntax, you are allowed to come back here on a probationary basis.

sigh, I weep for the future of our society
Wowie Groovie !
TMI bro, TMI
Zane takes it up the A-HOLE
i don't think you could take any of them away and still have a show. their chemistry is awesome and what each adds to the show the others can't.
FB actually has some sense and knows when things have gone from too far to TOO far
HW is just great with the dry sarcasm and insults (especially towards zane)
zane is great because, not only can he dish it out like none other, but he can take it
joe (i have a crush on him like every other female listener) is funny because he doesn't really care what anyone thinks when he's in the studio and i have to give him credit for the stuff he does for the stunts...i don't know many people with the balls to do most of it.
they all need to be in there...besides the fact that i have the hots for joe, i can't say i really have a favorite
Heck you can even break down their flaws and still have pure entertainment with great examples of word scrambles, neck queefs, "the word is KNAVE!", or how about pole/pull"
zanesmoped Wrote:"it felt good to get that off my chest" what the "F" why would you even post your gay! and as of right not not allowed to get back on this site for one day, no you can't get on the internet for a day, so take that!

Your mom didn't think that I was gay as I was donkey-punching her last night! Seriously, ask her about it. I made her feel GOOD!

And besides, Zanesmoped, YOU'RE the one that's being ridden by a nasty Armenian!
I just sold my truck and got a car I am getting almost double the mpg. I love it.

wow.

Homer Simpson voice: Gay, Gay, Gay, Gay, Gay, Gay, Gay!