Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Soliders Do Not (Always) Protect Our Freedom
Mad Dog Wrote:Sorry Fistor, I've read alot of your posts and you seem too be pretty cool but in this case I disagree. If every radical militant Muslim were too commit suicide in two minutes guess what? There would be NO MORE radical militant Muslims left too strap on suicide bombs, set up IED's or too hijack jet liners etc etc etc too do innocent people harm. If they would like to commit suicide at the business end of an M16 or Abrams tank well bully for them. I've got a better idea. why don't they all just go home, take care of their family's and quit trying too destroy our soldiers and WE ALL would be better off.

Because they want to be martyred and take out as many members of the "Great Satan" as they possibly can. We can't just annihilate every radical muslim - they don't run around with signs on their heads distiguishing themselves from the rest of Islam. What you are proposing is perpetual war, at the cost of trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of American lives. You may be gung-ho for that, but I am not. Because there would never be an end to it.

Mad Dog Wrote:Oh and as far as 9/11 having nothing too do with Iraq well sorry again. Don't you remember that just after U.S. forces pushed past Bag-dad that they uncovered and shut down dozens of terrorist training camps and in at least one or more of Saddam's Palaces were murals of the World trade center. Hummmmm I wonder why those were there. 1+1=2 I'm convinced that Saddam probably partied hard for weeks on the news that terrorists were successful in making a blow against the "Great Satan". Sorry Fistor, we'll have to agree to disagree on this one

The pilots of the planes were Saudi, not Iraqi. The mastermind of the operation was Osama Bin Laden, not Saddam Hussein. We went to war fueled by our passion to avenge 9/11, and ended up fighting a completely different war, thanks mostly to Bush's tireless effort to tie 9/11 to Iraq.
where are your sources fistor?
kaboobie92 Wrote:where are your sources fistor?

Are you really asking for sources to prove Osama Bin Laden was the mastermind behind 9/11 and the hijackers involved were comprised mainly of Saudi and Egyptian nationals?

"Fifteen of the attackers were from Saudi Arabia, two from the United Arab Emirates, one from Egypt, and one from Lebanon.[79] In sharp contrast to the standard profile of suicide bombers, the hijackers were well-educated, mature adults, whose belief systems were fully formed.[80]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11,_2001_attacks

Use Google for more info
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:

"Fifteen of the attackers were from Saudi Arabia, two from the United Arab Emirates, one from Egypt, and one from Lebanon.[79] In sharp contrast to the standard profile of suicide bombers, the hijackers were well-educated, mature adults, whose belief systems were fully formed.[80]"

Use Google for more info
I know but he can use Google for another 500 sources
scooterfanatic Wrote:

Are you really asking for sources to prove Osama Bin Laden was the mastermind behind 9/11 and the hijackers involved were comprised mainly of Saudi and Egyptian nationals?

Where is his proof that Sadaam wasn't involved? Let me guess, you got this info from the news.
kaboobie92 Wrote:
scooterfanatic Wrote:Are you really asking for sources to prove Osama Bin Laden was the mastermind behind 9/11 and the hijackers involved were comprised mainly of Saudi and Egyptian nationals?

Where is his proof that Sadaam wasn't involved? Let me guess, you got this info from the news.

You
kaboobie92 Wrote:Where is his proof that Sadaam wasn't involved? Let me guess, you got this info from the news.

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:Where is his proof that Sadaam wasn't involved? Let me guess, you got this info from the news.

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

May I have some?
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

May I have some?

I made a lot because this could turn into quite a show.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I, uh...
Yeah, I think I'll sit this one out.

[Image: Deltas.jpg]
wienerpoopie Wrote:

You
"Also, according to the State Department's "Patterns of Global Terrorism
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/art...Jun16.html
HAHA mine is a year newer than yours Tongue
Give him credit, at least he's TRYING (albeit, failing) to obtain proof. You've got to walk before you can run.
"On September the 11th, we learned that America must confront threats before they reach our shores, whether those threats come from terrorist networks or terrorist states. I'm often asked why we're in Iraq when Saddam Hussein was not responsible for the 9/11 attacks. The answer is that the regime of Saddam Hussein was a clear threat."

from your friend George Bush, as he admits no connection
Mark the Valet Wrote:I, uh...
Yeah, I think I'll sit this one out.

Dangit Mark, since you posted such a BIG pic, now I have to use my slider bar to get all the way across the page . . . :Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
i'm not trying to prove that Hussein was along with 9/11, that is irrelevant. The fact is that he was sponsoring terrorist training and terrorist activity, whether it was with Al Qaeda or not.
kaboobie92 Wrote:
scooterfanatic Wrote:Are you really asking for sources to prove Osama Bin Laden was the mastermind behind 9/11 and the hijackers involved were comprised mainly of Saudi and Egyptian nationals?

It's called the 9/11 Commission. Read it. The people on this Commission were appointed by G DUB Bush.

Also, Osama hated Saddam because he was a secularist. Osama felt that Saddam was no better than the US.
kaboobie92 Wrote:i'm not trying to prove that Hussein was along with 9/11, that is irrelevant. The fact is that he was sponsoring terrorist training and terrorist activity, whether it was with Al Qaeda or not.

So is Israel, North Korea, the United States, and on and on and on. So, should we invade all those countries, including ours, too?
I heard Osama was in an American hospital in Afgannyland 2 days after 9/11. Not trying to say it's true, just saying I heard it.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
ratrad Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:i'm not trying to prove that Hussein was along with 9/11, that is irrelevant. The fact is that he was sponsoring terrorist training and terrorist activity, whether it was with Al Qaeda or not.

So is Israel, North Korea, the United States, and on and on and on. So, should we invade all those countries, including ours, too?

and Cuba
wienerpoopie Wrote:
ratrad Wrote:So is Israel, North Korea, the United States, and on and on and on. So, should we invade all those countries, including ours, too?

and Cuba

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._list_o..._terrorism
ratrad Wrote:

The U.S. Government sponsors terrorism? You and your conspiracy theories. Do you just dream up these things in your sleep?
kaboobie92 Wrote:
ratrad Wrote:So is Israel, North Korea, the United States, and on and on and on. So, should we invade all those countries, including ours, too?

The U.S. Government sponsors terrorism? You and your conspiracy theories. Do you just dream up these things in your sleep?

We give Israel military equipment to use on other countries
It
Chekmate

[Image: checkmate.jpg]
wienerpoopie Wrote:Chekmate

[Image: checkmate.jpg]

Well played good sir. Well played.
wienerpoopie Wrote:

Use Google for more info
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
[quote="Mad Dog"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

Use Google for more info
kaboobie92 Wrote:

Where is his proof that Sadaam wasn't involved?

You can't prove a negative.

If you think Saddam was involved in the conspiracy to fly passenger planes into the World Trade Center, by all means try to prove it.
[quote="Mad Dog"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

Use Google for more info
Fistor Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Your facts here are absolutely right weinerpoopie. However that doesn't mean we're wrong. The neither the government of Saudi Arabia nor the government of the United Arab Emirates nor the government of Egypt nor any other government you mentioned sent one person to fight against or terrorize the United States and readily gave us assistance and well wishes. However we also know that there many are individuals in each of these said countries that at the very least sympathized with Saddam Husein and Osama Binladin and their retch and Saddam readily harbored these people to do his nasty bidding.

Could you please re-phrase this? I have no idea what you're trying to say.

I'm saying that just because the actual terrorists were from the countries listed in weiner poopies notes and not actual Iraqis, since Saddam harbored hundreds of international terrorists< he is NOT off the hook concerning 911. Actually i feel he would be very careful not too send Iraqi nationals too keep a thin veil of deny-ability.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Could you please re-phrase this? I have no idea what you're trying to say.

I'm saying that just because the actual terrorists were from the countries listed in weiner poopies notes and not actual Iraqis, since Saddam harbored hundreds of international terrorists< he is NOT off the hook concerning 911. Actually i feel he would be very careful not too send Iraqi nationals too keep a thin veil of deny-ability.

But Iraq didn't harbor the 9/11 terrorists, Afghanistan did.
Al-Qaeda is not based in Saudi Arabia. Bin laden has been kicked out of that country. The reason there is alot of extremism there is hatred for the Saudi Royal family and the huge number of wahhabist mosques there. Dont say that Al-Qaeda is based there, cause its factually inaccurate.
Fistor Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I'm saying that just because the actual terrorists were from the countries listed in weiner poopies notes and not actual Iraqis, since Saddam harbored hundreds of international terrorists< he is NOT off the hook concerning 911. Actually i feel he would be very careful not too send Iraqi nationals too keep a thin veil of deny-ability.

But Iraq didn't harbor the 9/11 terrorists, Afghanistan did.

Hey Fistor they both did
By the way, check out a editorial peice done in NRO by Deroy Murdock titled "Saddams Terror Ties" Its a little dated but gets to the point. I would link it but i'm not sure how.
Mad Dog Wrote:By the way, check out a editorial peice done in NRO by Deroy Murdock titled "Saddams Terror Ties" Its a little dated but gets to the point. I would link it but i'm not sure how.

Deroy Murdock is a hardcore conservative. Read the GD 9/11 Commission. These people were appointed and bullied by the Bush Admin and they still found no connection between Iraq and 9/11.