Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you Belive??
personally I'm going 4 to 6 but it wouldn't surprise me if it were lower
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I am cautiously optimistic that it will be in the 6 to 8 range.

I will watch most of the games with a half eye on the game and the other eye and a half on something else.
Wowie Groovie !
I can't vote... there's no "I don't care anymore" option.

Call me bandwagon, if that's the right phrase, but I just can't watch the team anymore. Not with this same joke of an owner and front office. I watched week in, week out for years, but these last two seasons did me in.

If I felt like the team was actually making an honest effort to move foward, I'd probably watch still, but I don't get that feeling. As such, I'm done with the team.
10 and Playoffs
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I uh... voted one to two... because I think they'll suck again
I belive not many
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I hate the Lions. They're a train wreck. The Fords need to sell it to someone who will actually care about owning a decent team and will actually fire millan and everyone else who sucks! I'm all worked up now.....I hate the lions.....I don't f'n care how many they win. >Sad

I'll still watch every game though. They won't break 6.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:I hate the Lions. They're a train wreck. The Fords need to sell it to someone who will actually care about owning a decent team and will actually fire millan and everyone else who sucks! I'm all worked up now.....I hate the lions.....I don't f'n care how many they win. >Sad

I'll still watch every game though. They won't break 6.

that's how I am with the Steelers... I don't watch though, I just make sure to check the scores.... ughhh

Im lame lol
The lions make me feel like a girl stood up on prom night. High expectations ending with bitter disappointment. Yet I still watch and hope every season....*sigh*....I will refrain from voting, because it could just add to the pain.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:The lions make me feel like a girl stood up on prom night. High expectations ending with bitter disappointment. Yet I still watch and hope every season....*sigh*....I will refrain from voting, because it could just add to the pain.

i'll take you to prom
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
vsangelchick Wrote:The lions make me feel like a girl stood up on prom night. High expectations ending with bitter disappointment. Yet I still watch and hope every season....*sigh*....I will refrain from voting, because it could just add to the pain.

i'll take you to prom

screw you man, I'm takin her Big Grin
potthole Wrote:I can't vote... there's no "I don't care anymore" option.

Call me bandwagon, if that's the right phrase, but I just can't watch the team anymore. Not with this same joke of an owner and front office. I watched week in, week out for years, but these last two seasons did me in.

If I felt like the team was actually making an honest effort to move foward, I'd probably watch still, but I don't get that feeling. As such, I'm done with the team.

Echoed.

I watch when I remember but I don't care aside from when I watch. I hope they win. I hope they go to the Super Bowl. They won't. They can't. They suck. If they win: great. If they lose: no surprise.

*sigh* Fire Millen and Old Man Ford.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I can't vote... there's no "I don't care anymore" option.

Echoed.

I watch when I remember but I don't care aside from when I watch. I hope they win. I hope they go to the Super Bowl. They won't. They can't. They suck. If they win: great. If they lose: no surprise.

*sigh* Fire Millen and Old Man Ford.

Nice +1
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!