Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HotWings is a BADASS!!
So Teh Wings bought a Corvette!!

Come on Wings, I want to see pics!!
it's probably got a v-6
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
He actually got a
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]He actually got a
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[quote="Howie Feltersnatch"]
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:it's probably got a v-6

a V6 corvette? really? :Smile
bigleman Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:it's probably got a v-6

a V6 corvette? really? :Smile

:Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile

i can do eye rolls too...

it's actually a joke, as Hotwings made fun of others for having 'sports cars' that weren't V8's

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
bigleman Wrote:a V6 corvette? really? :Smile

it's actually a joke, as Hotwings made fun of others for having 'sports cars' that weren't V8's

he obviously hasn't listened to the show for very long/much
Peachs Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote::Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile

he obviously hasn't listened to the show for very long/much

did you get the reference? If so good...if it were that obscure then i'll retract my assy retort
Peachs Wrote:he obviously hasn't listened to the show for very long/much

did you get the reference? If so good...if it were that obscure then i'll retract my assy retort

no I got the reference right away, that ref. was the first thing I thought about too
[quote="brytn"]
[quote="brytn"]
Speaking of atrocities: my neighbor has a mint condition Pacer and it looks badass. I have trouble reconciling that in my brain.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Speaking of atrocities: my neighbor has a mint condition Pacer and it looks badass. I have trouble reconciling that in my brain.

That, my friend, is definitely quite a quandry.
Bad ass Pacer
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Bad ass Pacer

Yep! That has got to be frontrunner for the pic they should use beside the definition of oxymoron.
Welcome to the club hotwings! Wink Theres nothing better than a long ride in the vette after a hard day of work... or in your case a hard day of dealing with grampa Zane.
The better "club"

[Image: FordMustang_sign.jpg]

thats a P-wagon!

thats a P-wagon!
Who doesn't love that Bad Ass Teal P-Wagon!
wienerpoopie Wrote:The better "club"

[Image: FordMustang_sign.jpg]

Sure it is.... I mean it must be great to be in that club. You don't have to worry about killing yourself, from the lack of power. You never have to worry about being special, cause anyone can afford a Rustang. Plus every mobile home park has a few up on blocks. Also, Rustangs are great winter beaters. Besides who wouldn't want a car that has such a great history? Example: The Mustang II ;D
I cream my pants every time I see a corvette :Smile
wienerpoopie Wrote:I cream my pants every time I see a corvette :Smile

i throw spiderwebs

i throw spiderwebs

[Image: spider-pig.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Man...he must have traded in his golden rocket car for a Vette and all that IVF.
micyek Wrote:Man...he must have traded in his golden rocket car for a Vette and all that IVF.

no his dad just bought him the vette....It's going in to be Platnium plated later this week

i throw spiderwebs

wow.. all this talk about strand flinging is gettin me a little jealous hahaha
Hot Wing's Corvette sounds so bad-ass.

Whats up with that guy, corvettes and mansions? I wonder if he's looking for a yacht next.......
He needs to let us know if he gots himselfs one of dem der Z06's or if it's even a C5 or a C6, I need details.
It's an '03 Spiral Grey Metallic convertible with a black interior, 6M and the Z51 suspension.
hotwings Wrote:It's an '03 Spiral Grey Metallic convertible with a black interior, 6M and the Z51 suspension.

nice ride! i guess...? sounds cool.
hotwings Wrote:It's an '03 Spiral Grey Metallic convertible with a black interior, 6M and the Z51 suspension.

Were rocket booster and penis extension included?
photo of hotwings giving zane a ride

[Image: 1613.JPG]

Time for a set of heads and a MS4. And if not, at least some chrome Z06's if they're not only already on it.
ChevSSCamaro67 Wrote:

Time for a set of heads and a MS4. And if not, at least some chrome Z06's if they're not only already on it.

Don't forget the chrome muffler bearings and the purple power band

Spiral Grey is beautiful, but you have to watch out for the swirls wicked bad Wink
ChevSSCamaro67 Wrote:Time for a set of heads and a MS4. And if not, at least some chrome Z06's if they're not only already on it.

Don't forget the chrome muffler bearings and the purple power band

Once he has the purple power band he will be able to brake torque like no other......but he can only call it a brake torque if Zane is in the car with him
Brake Torque Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Don't forget the chrome muffler bearings and the purple power band

Once he has the purple power band he will be able to brake torque like no other......but he can only call it a brake torque if Zane is in the car with him

the question is will he want to use Heavy grade or light grade blinker fluid....the heavy grade will hold up better to break torque but the lighter grade is lighter in physical weight for better spin...
You guys aren't understanding that he won't be able to spin any tires without the back pressure provided by the O-pipe.