Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble with today's podcast
Is anyone else getting the " Internet Explorer can not display the webpage" when clicking on the segment links to download today's podcast?
Your first problem is that you use internet explorer.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
ok thanx do you know what the second problem is? Is this problem unique to me or is anyone else having trouble downloading today's podcast, or does anyone else want to rib me for using internet explorer?
Try using the "juice" program for downloading the podcasts.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Try using the "juice" program for downloading the podcasts.

HI-ooooooooooooooooooooo
Have you gotten podcasts with internet explorer before? -because I didn't even know that was possible. (No, I'm not here to rip on ie. - I'm using it right now, and I love it. (actually uses big dots to conceal password letters and not "*"s. -MICROSOFT 'TILL THE DAY I DIE! Smile ))
Moobs Minger Wrote:actually uses big dots to conceal password letters and not "*"s.

Firefox 3 does the same thing.
No problems here. They're off anyways.
Moobs Minger Wrote:Have you gotten podcasts with internet explorer before? -because I didn't even know that was possible. (No, I'm not here to rip on ie. - I'm using it right now, and I love it. (actually uses big dots to conceal password letters and not "*"s. -MICROSOFT 'TILL THE DAY I DIE! Smile ))

I just died inside.
dudeshadoway Wrote:
Moobs Minger Wrote:actually uses big dots to conceal password letters and not "*"s.

Firefox 3 does the same thing.

Awwwwwe. :-[ Boy, is my face red.
Derek Wrote:
Moobs Minger Wrote:Have you gotten podcasts with internet explorer before? -because I didn't even know that was possible. (No, I'm not here to rip on ie. - I'm using it right now, and I love it. (actually uses big dots to conceal password letters and not "*"s. -MICROSOFT 'TILL THE DAY I DIE! Smile ))

I just died inside.

Sorry, I didn't mean to kill anyone's insides.
I know the show was on "Best of" status last week Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but it's back live this week, isn't it?

My monthly podcast subscription began on 07/17 so should end on 08/17 - and yet I'm unable to get anything later than Tuesday 07/29 when I refresh on iTunes. I tried the Unsubscribe/Resubscribe trick but to no avail.

Since no one else has posted regarding this week's podcasts, I was wondering if the show hadn't returned live yet or if I'm just having trouble unique to my computer or subscription link.
Mojo Wrote:I know the show was on "Best of" status last week Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but it's back live this week, isn't it?

My monthly podcast subscription began on 07/17 so should end on 08/17 - and yet I'm unable to get anything later than Tuesday 07/29 when I refresh on iTunes. I tried the Unsubscribe/Resubscribe trick but to no avail.

Since no one else has posted regarding this week's podcasts, I was wondering if the show hadn't returned live yet or if I'm just having trouble unique to my computer or subscription link.
I don't podcast so I can't help ya there but I do know that they are back live in the studio today.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Mojo Wrote:I know the show was on "Best of" status last week Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but it's back live this week, isn't it?

Try using "Juice" for podcasting.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.