Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum censoring
So I wondered why does this forum censor words like "F___" by replacing it with 'eff?' We seem to be all adults, here. Are we all that sensitive that we can't hear bad words? Do we have to talk like we're in kindergarten and use words like "wee-wee" and "hoo-hoo" instead?

Or is it just a clever filter because it's show related?

If that's the case then I have no complaint.
After work tomorrow im going to put my
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
now that I think of it the only word they censor is "Eff"
scooterfanatic Wrote:now that I think of it the only word they censor is "eff"

a-hole
dick shit a-hole Eff
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
ear muffs!

Cock. balls.
pussy fishy smelling taco zebra!
the forum is supposed to be rated pg-13...that is why the sex thread was moved as well...there was questionable material on there. It was Biff's call and Biff's dime and I dont' blame him, better to be safe than sorry.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[quote="wienerpoopie"]After work tomorrow im going to put my
Have you ever listened to that Nintendo Nerd guy. I cried the first time I listened to him. Gawd he has some great cusses.
HAHA! cu..nt is turned to fishy smelling taco!
wienerpoopie Wrote:HAHA! cu..nt is turned to fishy smelling taco!
zebra?
zebra
fishy smelling taco
wienerpoopie Wrote:fishy smelling taco

it reminds me of the 'dirty mouth' commercials
Husband: What the French toast
Wife: Did you think I wouldn't find out about your little doo doo head cootie queen?
Mistress: Who are you calling a cootie queen? You lint-licker!
Wife: Pickle you kumquat!
Husband: You're overreacting.
Wife: No, Bill, overreacting was when I put your convertible into a wood chipper, Stinky McStinkface!
Mistress: You Hoboken
Stinky McStinkface!
Best Ever!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Stinky McStinkface!
Best Ever!

Pickle you kumquat!!!!!!!!!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Stinky McStinkface!
Best Ever!

Pickle you kumquat!!!!!!!!!

All this dirty talk is making me horny!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Pickle you kumquat!!!!!!!!!

All this dirty talk is making me horny!

bleh[Image: gross.jpg]
EWWWWWW!
scooterfanatic Wrote:Or is it just a clever filter because it's show related?

[Image: lovitz.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Eff is that way because of the show. Censoring like the guys do on the show is what went into a fair number of the censored words.
Admin Wrote:
scooterfanatic Wrote:Or is it just a clever filter because it's show related?

[Image: lovitz.jpg]

somehow you always manage to make me giggle when you're being a smart ass Smile

I give you my +1 for the hour
potthole Wrote:Eff is that way because of the show. Censoring like the guys do on the show is what went into a fair number of the censored words.

I think anyone with half a brain that listens to the show knows that the censoring is happening in the same way as on the show...but is the reason that it is being censored because of the show...just to be cute? or is it like i said a pg13 forum, needs to be censored...so why not be like the show
yes
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Eff is that way because of the show. Censoring like the guys do on the show is what went into a fair number of the censored words.

I think anyone with half a brain that listens to the show knows that the censoring is happening in the same way as on the show...but is the reason that it is being censored because of the show...just to be cute? or is it like i said a pg13 forum, needs to be censored...so why not be like the show

I'd say it's a bit of both you know 220 221 whatever works right??
Peachs Wrote:I'd say it's a bit of both you know "220 221 whatever it takes" right??

Edited for truth in movies quoting....Section 23 of Public Act 2238 of 1981.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza