Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG the nose whistle has to stop
Guys, yall were interviewing the douchebag on unicycle football this morning, and i really wanted to hate him, but I ended up hating whoever was hunched up on the mic breathing into it with that "booger in the nose whistle"

Never play that interview again for anything other than to figure out who it was and bash the living S outta them!
did not notice the whistle because I am usually listening in a warehouse while working. But, if I had to put money on it, after listening to PA pranks, I'd lay the lion's share on Zane. He always had the whistle on PA. AND, he is the first to jump on any mouth breathers which I have always found ironic.
I'm glad I didn't notice that. It would have driven me insane.
I noticed it and it drove me F'n nuts!
It did sound like a PA prank type nose whistle. Had to have been zane.

Suggested topic at radio camp "Nasal care and the radio industry: how to stop that train from a rollin straight to the poor house"
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I also think it's Zane. There have been other times I've heard a whistle, and it sounded as though it was coming from him.