Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
liquid ass
Why does producer joe have a scarf with harry potter on it? Guess its ok now he put liquid ass on it. That is funny as hell!
it was probably bought just for the liquid ass scarf stunts
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I would hope so! I mean the movies are great but not gonna wear the clothes. Now the old school g.I. Joe, smurf, he-man, ect shirts....that's different. Haha
What station they on there? I'm in tha wolverine every sunday delivering on monday?
Major A-hole Wrote:What station they on there? I'm in tha wolverine every sunday delivering on monday?

They have a list of affiliates on their website.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Cool thanks! One more question then back to work....what is the exalt/smite thing? Rating system for me?
Major A-hole Wrote:Cool thanks! One more question then back to work....what is the exalt/smite thing? Rating system for me?

It really means nothing except for a way of giving approval or disapproval to another member's posts.

Just don't let yours get to -100 because the site automatically shuts your account down if I don't catch it in time.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
In other words, don't suck at posting. Wink
potthole Wrote:In other words, don't suck at posting. Wink
Well I'm screwed.
Cool thanks! Idea for joe....montezumas revenge. Joe wear all white, smear chocolate on backside, go to wal-mart and get help buying depends diapers for uncontrollable bowel movements that he received on his trip to mexico.
Major A-hole Wrote:Cool thanks! Idea for joe....montezumas revenge. Joe wear all white, smear chocolate on backside, go to wal-mart and get help buying depends diapers for uncontrollable bowel movements that he received on his trip to mexico.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...thread=106

Got a thread specifically for any and all ideas we have. It'd be cool to one day see one of ours get on the wheel.
Don't forget the liquid ass
Someone else prob read my idea and posted already