Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zipper action
This is sorta related to the sitting vs standing thread. Guys, how do you work your zipper for a #1 situation? personally I wear a belt, I use to undo the belt, unbutton and un zip...going over the waste band for the underwear. Now i just unzip and over the wasteband.

I'm sure poopie is the "pants around ankles shirt pulled up at the urinal" guy

[Image: butters.gif]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[Image: butters.gif][/

That is actually how I pee
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:[Image: butters.gif][/

That is actually how I pee

Poopie, it's what I suspected...the forum is full of woman that piss sitting down.

Biff is the leader of the squaters
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Poopie, it's what I suspected...the forum is full of woman that piss sitting down.

Biff is the leader of the squaters

{Free Beer} It's true {/Free Beer}
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
My boyfriend wears gym shorts around the house. He pulls up one of the legs of his shorts and goes out the bottom. It's weird.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:My boyfriend wears gym shorts around the house. He pulls up one of the legs of his shorts and goes out the bottom. It's weird.

[Image: pyzamOmgWtf.jpg]
I think this would be another example of a failed Howie post... apparently no one wants to tell you how they piss....
boizalynne Wrote:I think this would be another example of a failed Howie post... apparently no one wants to tell you how they piss....
I'm wondering why Howie want's to know how we piss ??? ??? :o ??? :o
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I think this would be another example of a failed Howie post... apparently no one wants to tell you how they piss....
I'm wondering why Howie want's to know how we piss ??? ??? :o ??? :o

there was a Seinfeld episode where Jerry threw away a belt cause it touched the inside of the urinal...that would never happen to me. as I go through the zipper. My wife often wonders how i don't chip my beef if you know what i mean...I tell her its really easy not to
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:there was a Seinfeld episode where Jerry threw away a belt cause it touched the inside of the urinal...that would never happen to me. as I go through the zipper. My wife often wonders how i don't chip my beef if you know what i mean...I tell her its really easy not to
Was that the same one where his girlfriend put something in his apartment in the toilet and he flips out not knowing what it was?

That was a funny one.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:there was a Seinfeld episode where Jerry threw away a belt cause it touched the inside of the urinal...that would never happen to me. as I go through the zipper. My wife often wonders how i don't chip my beef if you know what i mean...I tell her its really easy not to
Was that the same one where his girlfriend put something in his apartment in the toilet and he flips out not knowing what it was?

That was a funny one.

I think it was the fungus one...where he found medacine in her cabinet
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I think it was the fungus one...where he found medacine in her cabinet
And Elaine's dating the foot doc and he thinks she's all messed up cause he found it.
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I think it was the fungus one...where he found medacine in her cabinet
And Elaine's dating the foot doc and he thinks she's all messed up cause he found it.
righto