Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tigers Trade Pudge
According too MLB.com the Tigers traded Pudge Rodriguez to *cough* the Yankees for Kyle Farnsworth. Wow. ???
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Not good. I'm fine with dealing Pudge, but they could've gotten better than Farnsworth. Make this trade two or three years ago, and I'm not too upset. But now, it's dumb. Farnsworth is old and washed up.
eff
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Also according to MLB.com, Farnsworth is prbly having his best year ever. Lealand said on Tigers pregame tonight that Pudge prbly wasn't going too be back next year anyway and Inge was slated to be the starting catcher in '09
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I wonder if this means that they expect Vance Wilson back soon.......
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
well all good things come to an end. it was fun havin pudge play for the tigers but he is definately on the downside of his career. yes he still hits decently but i'm willing to bet he wouldn't of hit two sky-balls in this series like inge. his power went when the steroids quit flowin through his viens. greatest catcher ever? i'd argue that he is. sucks to see him go.
Admin Wrote:I wonder if this means that they expect Vance Wilson back soon.......

I AM DUSTY RYAN, I WILL PLAY BASEBALL FOR THE DETROIT TIGERS THIS SEPTEMBER. I WILL ADVANCE TO THE FIRST BASE PLATFORM AT COMERICA PARK.

I think Biff is the only one who will laugh when he reads this post.