Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is a spam thread.
I am looking for some help. This is a spam post of sorts, but it is kind of a PSA at the same time.

I am part of a site that offers free products after signing up for advertisers offers and/or getting a number of referrals.

I tested this site out by using one of their easier to fulfill requests (2 offers for 1 free Xbox 360 game) and was pleasantly surprised that it was quick/painless and best of all I actually received the product, and received it within a reasonable amount of time.

Here is the receipt from amazon of the order if you are interested: Click Here

So, I am attempting something bigger now (playstation 3 and 2 games) and since I know that the service works, I am also using this to let all of you know about it while trying to not be a complete sleazebag about it.

I need 14 Referrals to get what I am after, so if any of you are interested in trying to get a free PS3, I do recommend the service, and would greatly appreciate the referral.

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5266791

Also, if you are interested in my progress, they provide a little image:

[Image: 15266791.png]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
really.....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[Image: spam%20boy.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
///Good for you!///
Somewhere Zee is looking at this and rolling over in his grave.
Wowie Groovie !
drop] DOUCHE BAG [drop
how has this not been locked or deleted?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:how has this not been locked or deleted?

The lemon party at Biff's house is keeping them busy
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

goo! [Image: puke3.gif]
[Image: spam.gif]
It was well on it's way to obscurity until some minger revived it
:Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
According to Bad Santa if you fry spam it tastes like a tostada!
wienerpoopie Wrote:According to Bad Santa if you fry spam it tastes like a tostada!

[Image: spam.jpg]
MORE SPAM!!

[Image: spam_categorization.gif]
wienerpoopie Wrote:MORE SPAM!!

[Image: spam_categorization.gif]

i almost grabbed those 2 as well

0/14 referrals
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan ! Wrote:

...and that's the last time you and your two friends will ever be invited over.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

0/14 referrals

are these types of threads ok?

can i referall him and then post my own thread doing the same thing?

like a pyramid scam...QUICK get on board while the pyramid is small!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:0/14 referrals

are these types of threads ok?

I would suspect the public chastising is enough to deter anyone else from trying this.
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:are these types of threads ok?

I would suspect the public chastising is enough to deter anyone else from trying this.

but it's ok for me to post one if i can take the chastising?
Fistor Wrote:I would suspect the public chastising is enough to deter anyone else from trying this.

but it's ok for me to post one if i can take the chastising?

No. When I opened the thread I knew no one would sign up.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
This reminds me,

I just joined an organization dedicated to making everyone money and rebuilding our economy. And I'm only sharing it with you guys cause I know you're all quality people.

Here's how you get started:

1st. Pay me 250.00
2nd. Get 10 friends to join.
3rd. You're friend pay YOU 250.00 each (that's 2500.00 !)
4th. 10% (another 250.00) gets "Paid up" to me in this case

That means you keep 2250.00 for your initial 250.00 investment.

And Bro ! That's just the start !

Everytime your firends get someone else to join, you get 10% Thats a lifetime of free money !

If you're truly serious about creating a life changning income for yourself and your family, send me a pm for more details. But only if you're really truly serious. This is not for kids playing with theri allownce.
Wowie Groovie !
is this still going?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:is this still going?

Hell yeah brother, send my 250.00 and you're on the road to financial freedom
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:is this still going?

Hell yeah brother, send my 250.00 and you're on the road to financial freedom

no i mean the thread.....
Titan ! Wrote:Hell yeah brother, send my 250.00 and you're on the road to financial freedom

no i mean the thread.....

I hope so. i'm sick of reading it. it's boring. and there better not be a virius on here or i'm gonna hit something
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Wow.. forgot I posted this.

Guess I did too good of a job with my post. It was meant to be sattire. Would have been funnier if I had remembered it and kept posting.

And before one of you tries to call me out and say I am trying to backpeddle, click the link. You will notice it lists my email address as the same one I use here, at a yahoo account. Its for spam and bullshit, its not my real email account.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:Wow.. forgot I posted this.

Guess I did too good of a job with my post. It was meant to be sattire. Would have been funnier if I had remembered it and kept posting.

And before one of you tries to call me out and say I am trying to backpeddle, click the link. You will notice it lists my email address as the same one I use here, at a yahoo account. Its for spam and bullshit, its not my real email account.

Opus? Do you remember Billy and the Boingers or Deathtounge ?
Wowie Groovie !
No. Can't say that I do. Got some links? I can't be bothered to google them.
Opus Wrote:No. Can't say that I do. Got some links? I can't be bothered to google them.

Really ? With the screen name of Opus ?
Wowie Groovie !

Nice try, but I'm pretty sure not one of us will buy this complete load of crap.

Actually, that try wasn't nice at all. It rather sucked.
Fistor Wrote:

Nice try, but I'm pretty sure not one of us will buy this complete load of crap.

Actually, that try wasn't nice at all. It rather sucked.

You know you tried to get a free PS3
Wowie Groovie !
can i get a wii instead?
i used to be pissed about this thread until i got the joke

edit: and i don't mean opus'