Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 7/31/08
[Image: 0729O.jpg]
burnking Wrote:[Image: 0729O.jpg]

Seriously, if you don't get these gloves off me right Effing now I will squeeze mud on your face while you're sleeping.

I didn't know Robin Williams could box
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[Image: 0729O.jpg]

In light of recent events, Michael Vick has developed a more humane way of dogfighting.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:[Image: 0729O.jpg]

In light of recent events, Michael Vick has developed a more humane way of dogfighting.

I almost burned my brain up trying to think of something along those lines....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Some redneck took the the breed name too seriously.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:Some redneck took the the breed name too seriously.

Uh . . that's not a boxer . . ??? and that is coming from someone who said a bassetthound was a beagle . . . yep I just SLAMMED myself (just so Howie or Poopie couldn't!! Tongue)
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

Oh my God, as if this damn vest wasn't gay enough, now they've put these stupid gloves on me. What the eff . . . I can only stay on my hind legs for so long, and then BAM, I'm gonna fall flat on my face! I will bite their asses for this one.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

"15 SECOND FIGHT!!!"

(and Zane might actually stand a chance this time!)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Benji the hunting dog responded with, "Ohhhh, you said fox."
Queenie Wrote:
Opus Wrote:Some redneck took the the breed name too seriously.

Uh . . that's not a boxer . . ??? and that is coming from someone who said a bassetthound was a beagle . . . yep I just SLAMMED myself (just so Howie or Poopie couldn't!! Tongue)

I know. I just couldn't come up with anything better.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
In order to regain supremacy Mike Tyson had to start at the bottom
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Rock Monster Wrote:

"15 SECOND FIGHT!!!"

(and Zane might actually stand a chance this time!)

+1
the only difference between that dog and Eric Zane is the dog's vagina is just a little bigger.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:the only difference between that dog and Eric Zane is the dog's vagina is just a little bigger.

I'm questioning how exactly you know that? ???
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Admin Wrote:the only difference between that dog and Eric Zane is the dog's vagina is just a little bigger.

I'm questioning how exactly you know that? ???

Your mom told me last night.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I'm questioning how exactly you know that? ???

Your mom told me last night.

So if my mom told you, then Zane must have been with my mom also. That makes Zane straight? Now I know you're lying. There's no way that's true!