Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need meds? crazy ppl only!
Hello all my fellow crazies! Here you can talk to yourself and noone will look at you like you need to be locked up. It helps that they can't see you. Rant, rage, vent, be a DICK. I won't tell.
Guess I'm the only one here
Major A-hole Wrote:Hello all my fellow crazies! Here you can talk to yourself and noone will look at you like you need to be locked up. It helps that they can't see you . . . be a DICK. I won't tell.

See Dick Post. See Dick Flame. See Dick Get Banned. Don't Be A Dick.

I kinda like it here . . . i'll feel free to skip this thread.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Skip? Why? Was just clowning about rules. Bored. On my way to pontiac michigan to deliver beds to salvation army on lawrence str. On blackberry phone with nothing to do.
I love going to michigan though. Detroit sux but the rest of michigan is pretty. Especially the U.P..
You keep talking about dick and Howie will be in here looking around
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Damn. Wasn't talking bout dick. Was talking about BEING A DICK! Are you saying he's a round-mouth? I don't know him so I can't say anything about him.
What did q of wi mean when she said she will SKIP this thread?
Alone again
Major A-hole Wrote:What did q of wi mean when she said she will SKIP this thread?

she don't want to be kicked out so she is avoiding your thread
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
My life has become a complicated web of conversations with MYSELF! Damn that's sad. Heeelllppp
You don't have to be a dick. Hell just looking to pass time chatting. I'm bored. Long ride from tennessee to michigan.
You don't have to be a dick. Hell just looking to pass time chatting. I'm bored. Long ride from tennessee to michigan.
Ok well I give up. Bye bye
Damn i came in here lookin for some free vicadin. Oh well back to the search