Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queen's Title
Is it just me or does anyone else feel kind of weird that the Queen of Whore Island has the title of "The original Goatse man"? I know it is based upon the number of posts but, we need to make an exception, especially in this case. Just a suggestion. It is wrong on a couple of different levels. Not trying suck up to the Queen or anything. Big Grin
http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=1078

this has already been discussed... we have a search option, please try to use it!
Damn sorry bout that. I am kind of a veteran too. My bad! Thanks for being really nice about it too!
I say Tubgirl!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I say Tubgirl!

HELL YEAH!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I say Tubgirl!

I say hell no.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Yamsack sniffing Tub Girl?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Yamsack sniffing Tub Girl?

What the hell did I ever do to you?? :'(
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Yamsack sniffing Tub Girl?

What the hell did I ever do to you?? :'(

He was referring to his new ranking
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:What the hell did I ever do to you?? :'(

He was referring to his new ranking

Why did you type it in white?? and thanks!! I feel much better now!!!
Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:He was referring to his new ranking

Why did you type it in white?? and thanks!! I feel much better now!!!

Because when I type in white I am being either sarcastic or pointing out the obvious in a sarcastic method
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
:o :o :o
Oh my God . . . I just had to go see the damn site since I have a new title . . . .Oh my God . . .that is just sicker than anything I have ever seen . . . there are some very deranged and effed up people in this world!!
Queenie Wrote::o :o :o
Oh my God . . . I just had to go see the damn site since I have a new title . . . .Oh my God . . .that is just sicker than anything I have ever seen . . . there are some very deranged and effed up people in this world!!

The irony being that her coochie is pixelated.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
brytn Wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else feel kind of weird that the Queen of Whore Island has the title of "The original Goatse man"? I know it is based upon the number of posts but, we need to make an exception, especially in this case. Just a suggestion. It is wrong on a couple of different levels. Not trying suck up to the Queen or anything. Big Grin

Thanks a lot jerk . . . now I'm "Tubgirl" . . . you will be smited my daughters and my daughter's daughters.

Signed,
One Effin Pissed Off Queen

Tongue
Queenie Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else feel kind of weird that the Queen of Whore Island has the title of "The original Goatse man"? I know it is based upon the number of posts but, we need to make an exception, especially in this case. Just a suggestion. It is wrong on a couple of different levels. Not trying suck up to the Queen or anything. Big Grin

Thanks a lot jerk . . . now I'm "Tubgirl" . . . you will be smited my daughters and my daughter's daughters.

Signed,

Tongue

on the bright side you still get a date with me...

100karma :-*
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Thanks a lot jerk . . . now I'm "Tubgirl" . . . you will be smited my daughters and my daughter's daughters.

Signed,

Tongue

on the bright side you still get a date with me...

100karma :-*

Nope . . . right now i'm at 99 . . ha
+1
Go get her Howie!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:+1
Go get her Howie!

Thanks Dino . . . your sweetness is so appreciated!! (NOT!!)
Wow Queen you've had alot of weird stuff happen too you latety, and if it makes you feel better, you can whack me again. Wink
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"