Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2girls1Hotwings
They're playing the Hotwings reaction to the terrible terrible video on best of right now. I love how Joe is gagging in the background and freebeer is complaining about how un-confortable he was knowing someone was watching a terrible vid.

What was your reaction?

If you haven't seen it terrible=awesome
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU6w37F9i...re=related
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I would like to thank the show for warning me before the ess hit the fan. I knew never to watch it and months later friends of mine tried to get me to. Being the wise listener I am I chose not to and to this day have saved myself from the horror that is 2girls1cup.
That's what she said.
The one I linked is edited and won't disgust you as much.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:The one I linked is edited and won't disgust you as much.

Oh i was thinking that was Hotwings' reaction to it. I watched it because of the show....and also got my friends to watch by saying 'Dont' watch it...you'll be sorry"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Admin Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU6w37F9i...re=related

It sits there.....taunting me......

i shall not click it i shall not click it i shall not click it
I opened it thinking it was a reaction video
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Fistor Wrote:

It sits there.....taunting me......

Oh yah? Well I triple dog dare you.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:It sits there.....taunting me......

Oh yah? Well I triple dog dare you.

I am fistor. I am strong of mind. This is not a temptation. I am strong of mind.

i am strong of mind
Ok I had no idea what it really was. I just heard 2 girls 1 cup so I typed www.2girls1cup.com and it came up and lasted, oh about 5 seconds . . . that was sooo nasty. I wish I had listened a little closer. Plungee just told me not to google tubgirl . . .so I didn't. See I listen now.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
It's fake...you can look...It only hurts... A LOT!
Queenie Wrote:Ok I had no idea what it really was. I just heard 2 girls 1 cup so I typed www.2girls1cup.com and it came up and lasted, oh about 5 seconds . . . that was sooo nasty. I wish I had listened a little closer. Plungee just told me not to google tubgirl . . .so I didn't. See I listen now.

To cleanse the eyes, I suggest checking out lemonparty.com.

I go there daily to try to maintain some semblence of peace in the wacky kooky world.
jus' P Wrote:It's fake...you can look...It only hurts... A LOT!

No you told me not to . . . said I would regret it . . . so I didn't and I'm not gonna and you can't make me. :-*
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
do not...repeat DO NOT google:

2girls1cup
2girls1finger
4girlsfingerpaint
1girl1tupper
goatse
tubgirl
lemonparty

thats all i can think of off the top of my head
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:do not...repeat DO NOT google:

2girls1cup
2girls1finger
4girlsfingerpaint
1girl1tupper
goatse
tubgirl
lemonparty

thats all i can think of off the top of my head

PM me descriptions of #'s 2 through 4, please.

After lunch, of course.
i'll just send it now
eh y'all are weak! 2girls1cup was nothing to me, i don't gross out at much. however, 2guys1horse is the most foul thing ever. somebody flashed it on their computer screen to me and i saw 3 seconds of horror.

I've never been more pleased to receive a Rickroll.
Jo Wrote:eh y'all are weak! 2girls1cup was nothing to me, i don't gross out at much. however, 2guys1horse is the most foul thing ever. somebody flashed it on their computer screen to me and i saw 3 seconds of horror.

oh i didn't puke or gag by any means....I called the wife over.

now, if the dog were to shit in the room while i was watching that...it would destroy me....smells do me in
Jo Wrote:eh y'all are weak! 2girls1cup was nothing to me, i don't gross out at much. however, 2guys1horse is the most foul thing ever. somebody flashed it on their computer screen to me and i saw 3 seconds of horror.

I wish I didn't know that existed. I thought it had to be a joke. No one would really do that right? So I thought......

Eff.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

I wish I didn't know that existed. I thought it had to be a joke. No one would really do that right? So I thought......

Eff.

is that one sorta like Clerks II?

"Yo, you guys are gonna miss this shit! The big guy's gonna cornhole that ass! With his weiner!"

*correction of quote*
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

oh i didn't puke or gag by any means....I called the wife over.

now, if the dog were to shit in the room while i was watching that...it would destroy me....smells do me in

I was changing one my kid's diapers once and she started letting out some green "soft serve ice cream". I nearly threw up about 10 times. When it's on video it doesn't seem real but when it's happening right in front of me........bah!

I also cannot pick up dog poop because it causes me to heave.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:oh i didn't puke or gag by any means....I called the wife over.

I also cannot pick up dog poop because it causes me to heave.

I had to take my choc lab to the vet and they needed a 'fresh' stool sample...well, there are piles all over but the only way to be sure of it's 'freshness' was to follow her for the morning deposit. Well I armed myself with an inside out ziplock and followed her around the yard. After 10-15 mins of her preparing to squat and then realizing i was watching her she dropped (that dog was giving me weird looks the entire time).

It was winter time...so steamy, smelly, warm poo on a nearly bare hand about killed me...my stomach muscles hurt from dry heaving.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I also cannot pick up dog poop because it causes me to heave.

I had to take my choc lab to the vet and they needed a 'fresh' stool sample...well, there are piles all over but the only way to be sure of it's 'freshness' was to follow her for the morning deposit. Well I armed myself with an inside out ziplock and followed her around the yard. After 10-15 mins of her preparing to squat and then realizing i was watching her she dropped (that dog was giving me weird looks the entire time).

It was winter time...so steamy, smelly, warm poo on a nearly bare hand about killed me...my stomach muscles hurt from dry heaving.

Excuse me your vagina is showing!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[Image: pic_4867740011831518041.jpg]
Admin Wrote:

I wish I didn't know that existed. I thought it had to be a joke. No one would really do that right? So I thought......Eff.

you'll love it
Jo Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I wish I didn't know that existed. I thought it had to be a joke. No one would really do that right? So I thought......Eff.

you'll love it

I checked it and watched in horror.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I had to take my choc lab to the vet and they needed a 'fresh' stool sample...well, there are piles all over but the only way to be sure of it's 'freshness' was to follow her for the morning deposit. Well I armed myself with an inside out ziplock and followed her around the yard. After 10-15 mins of her preparing to squat and then realizing i was watching her she dropped (that dog was giving me weird looks the entire time).

Excuse me your vagina is showing!

there was one time when poopie and i met a bunch of friends at a restraunt....we got there late and only ate desert. I got a peanutbuttercup cheesecake...typically very good...except the person next to me had dogshit breath....dogshit breathed neighbor accompanied with the texture of cheesecake = Howie eating dogshit (in my mind anyway) I literally almost threw up.
Admin Wrote:
Jo Wrote:you'll love it

I checked it and watched in great pleasure.

you're welcome.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i'll just send it now

I'm not clicking it until I've finished my lunch.

Also, if I read it and immediately lose the lunch I just paid for.....well, good job painting the picture, I guess.
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i'll just send it now

I'm not clicking it until I've finished my lunch.

Also, if I read it and immediately lose the lunch I just paid for.....well, good job painting the picture, I guess.

i tryed to give a broad synopsis...not too much detail but enough for you to get an idea
I'm always curious about watching those various things (I've seen the goatse, lemon party, tubgirl, etc), but at the same time know I'll forever be haunted. So far better judgement has won out.

2girls1cup
2girls1finger
4girlsfingerpaint
1girl1tupper
goatse
tubgirl
lemonparty

Damn you! Now I'm going to have to google all of those!
Devilmaker Wrote:

2girls1cup
2girls1finger
4girlsfingerpaint
1girl1tupper
goatse
tubgirl
lemonparty

Damn you! Now I'm going to have to google all of those!

but i said don't ;D

hoowa~!
I know you said Don't. That was the clincher!
Early on in the distant past (read:dial-up modem internet), a friend of mine showed me something so vile, on the web, that I have always been wary of anything like this. Yeah, I still have the curiosity but, know in my heart that you can't un-see something. I prefer to live in my own brand of reality. It makes my stomach and my mind much more at ease. So, I guess, in a weird way, I owe my friend a debt of gratitude.
I'm still personally way too chicken to check out any of these sites.
I think it's so weird how everyone talks about them in a roundabout way but no one ever actually says what's going on.
Thank you, by the way for not...
I've watched a LOT of reactions on YouTube and I can't even imagine something gross enough to make people puke just to watch it.
Stuff like that would stick with me forever... I needs my sleep, ya know?
Yuck and Bleeecchhh. Like they said on today's edition of "the Best of" FB&HW"... it's pure evil.
Getting tired of the Best Of, BTW... they've been gone more than they've been here lately.
I watched the first 15 seconds of Tub girl and had to click out. yuck. I've not seen the rest of them, although now I may have to.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
What is a GOATSE??

Queenie Wrote:[Image: pic_4867740011831518041.jpg]
zanessweater Wrote:What is a GOATSE??

Look it up on wikipedia. There are no pictures there, ony descriptions.