Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Best Of" on Q103
I listen on Q103 in Albany and it seems like the last few days instead of playing real "Best Of" segments, the majority of what they have played was stuff from Monday and Tuesday. I've had to re-listen to Hotwings' ass water and Dewy's bumper music picks EVERYDAY! They were great the first time but, come on Q103! You have tons of stuff to pick from...dig a little deeper!
we got to listen to 'the best of Joe' basically....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Yeah Tra I listen on Q103 also, but i guess i lucked out cuz I was moving thursday and friday and couldnt listen to the show...gotta blame BJ though. Also Tra, did you happen to catch the commercial where BJ says he's "BJ from the FBHW Show"?
I listen about 2hours a day on q103. I cant stand best of week, Im not sure if its BJ or who over there that picks the clips, but the blow. Its pretty much the same bits every time.
Its BJ, Im pretty sure he's our FBHW Ambassador...The 4th of July week wasnt too bad, but yeah, he typically doesnt dig to far for best of clips...BJ sucks
Yeah roy, I really effin hate when BJ claims to be part of the FBHW show. >Sad

BJ, if you happen to be reading this, you are NOT from the FBHW show! Lair whore, lair whore, and you know it!!! And you suck at best of!
Is that one of the stations that asks them not to reveal that they are in Grand Rapids so people think they are from there?
I dont think so, but maybe. Ive only heard BJ refer to himself as part of the show, once, recently, in a commercial. I dunno though.
ashleykme Wrote:Is that one of the stations that asks them not to reveal that they are in Grand Rapids so people think they are from there?

Do stations actually do that? I guess I really wouldn't be too surpised if Q103 did. For the first few weeks that I started listening to the show I thought that they were local.
It's all kind of explained by Free Beer on this thread... http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=1158
trasu98 Wrote:
ashleykme Wrote:Is that one of the stations that asks them not to reveal that they are in Grand Rapids so people think they are from there?

Do stations actually do that? I guess I really wouldn't be too surpised if Q103 did. For the first few weeks that I started listening to the show I thought that they were local.

No Q103 doesn't do that. And I'm surprised they didn't get called out along with Wilmington for playing the same bits over and over.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
Yeah this most recent Best-Of in Albany sucked, but I'm not going to throw BJ under the bus just yet. Most of the time he's pretty good, and quite responsive to listener requests. A long time ago I emailed him asking him for some of the oldest stuff he had access to and it was snowtastic.

Just give 'em a shout and tell him what you wanna hear.

What I WILL throw him under the bus for, though, is going by BJ on air, and then calling himself "Bob" when the guys reference him on air.
hotzester Wrote:Yeah this most recent Best-Of in Albany sucked, but I'm not going to throw BJ under the bus just yet. Most of the time he's pretty good, and quite responsive to listener requests. A long time ago I emailed him asking him for some of the oldest stuff he had access to and it was snowtastic.

Just give 'em a shout and tell him what you wanna hear.

What I WILL throw him under the bus for, though, is going by BJ on air, and then calling himself "Bob" when the guys reference him on air.

Holy Shit you're still alive ?
Wowie Groovie !
Yup, just been busy.
hotzester Wrote:Yup, just been busy.

How goes the synergy business ?
Wowie Groovie !
I dont bother to listen during best of week. They are almost as bad as howard stern was with the amount of best of they do.