Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We got our own damn room!
How cool is this?! Hey all you other affiliates tell me how my taint look. ;D Just kidding but, it is still satisfying that FBHW is kicking a little ass in Nashville.
Hell yeah cuz!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'm willing to bet that we're the second biggest market next to Grand Rapids.

And that makes us awesome.
I was wondering where all our threads went to...
Hey Dag. Just wondering. How well is FBHW doing in Nashville. I know I love it and obviously everyone here does and I have a few friends who listen. But, as an insider in the biz. How're the ratings? If you can't answer I understand.
dagwood Wrote:I was wondering where all our threads went to...

I just notice the quote under your avatar space . . . too funny! That was a good bit.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Welcome Home!
[Image: hillbilly-jim-interview-20070122041104368-000.jpg]

[Image: HillbillyOveralls.jpg]

[Image: Hillbilly2.gif]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Yeahhhhh ! You got totally burned by the Weiner !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Yeahhhhh ! You got totally burned by the Weiner !

There's something so very wrong about that statement.
I am still amazed that FB&HW/the BUZZ took a chance bringing this kind of show to Nashville, and am proud that it took off like it did.
brytn Wrote:Hey Dag. Just wondering. How well is FBHW doing in Nashville. I know I love it and obviously everyone here does and I have a few friends who listen. But, as an insider in the biz. How're the ratings? If you can't answer I understand.

It probably wouldn't be smart to post them here. I can tell you that The Buzz is kicking ass in all dayparts. FB&HW, Troy Hanson, Zigz, Jake Wylde and the entire weekend staff. We're not going anywhere!

In case you didn't know, we are streaming now. So everybody quit your bitchin'. Big Grin
dagwood Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Hey Dag. Just wondering. How well is FBHW doing in Nashville. I know I love it and obviously everyone here does and I have a few friends who listen. But, as an insider in the biz. How're the ratings? If you can't answer I understand.

It probably wouldn't be smart to post them here. I can tell you that The Buzz is kicking ass in all dayparts. FB&HW, Troy Hanson, Zigz, Jake Wylde and the entire weekend staff. We're not going anywhere!

In case you didn't know, we are streaming now. So everybody quit your bitchin'. Big Grin

Kind of what I figured. That's cool. Glad you guys are streaming so, when I go on vacation I can listen to the home town. I had to listen to Springfield, IL last time and it wasn't bad but, it definitely was not good. You do a great job. I didn't realize how good of a job until I listened to Bob & Tom on that other POS station. Didn't even sound close to the same.
dagwood Wrote:

Hey Dagwood, you might want to ask the techie guys at FBHW to update their affiliates page to reflect your new stream. I've been streaming out of Springfield for months!
dagwood Wrote:

They post the GR ratings all the time at the MI Buzzboard. "They" being insiders not FBHW.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
our super secret radio-people-only website posts stuff like that too but only quarterly stuff and it doesn't specifically show radio show ratings only station ratings.